• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Why won't Nike just finish their trolling and tweet that they're sold out?

Edit: There it is

Last edited:

the GS of the prelude V was sold out and I clicked the link right when I saw it. Are you serious? a GS . unbelievable. Did anyone find GS IV's or did they not release those? Because I hate how NDC is. I type it in and it takes me to one specific shoe so I can't really "search"
it's a sign the bots got to it. it has to be. not no early link.

I honestly don't know why I wake up early on Saturday anymore. 75% of stock is sold out as soon as I click the link. Ridiculous
I said the same thing, I'm pretty sure I'm done doing this to myself every weekend.

Last edited:
I'll see you guys next Saturday, 5:00 A.M. I know I'm just beating a dead horse but this early link and bot phase gotta stop...taking away the fun of trying to get any sneaker since we have .0001 chance of getting through. Not saying it doesn't happen manually, but lady luck is forsure on your side if you get through. *goes back to bed*

The fact that people are paying $100 on AVERAGE for a service to get these through NDC, and the resale has been around $150 over retail.....people really are dumb

Last edited:

the GS of the prelude V was sold out and I clicked the link right when I saw it. Are you serious? a GS . unbelievable. Did anyone find GS IV's or did they not release those? Because I hate how NDC is. I type it in and it takes me to one specific shoe so I can't really "search"
they didn't release IV in GS sizes

SECURITY HAVE BEEN BREACHED

NO WAY SHOES WERE SOLD OUT BEFORE THEY EVEN WENT UP FOR SALE

OBVIOUSLY SOME COMPUTER PROGRAMMER WIZ HAVE FIGURED OUT HOW TO HACK THE TLO SYSTEM TO HIS ADVANTAGE

IT"S OVER NOW. COMPUTER INDUSTRY DUDES HAVE FIGURED OUT HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON THIS SHOES GAME

GOOD LUCK WITH ANY OF THE FUTURE TLO RELEASES. SMH

Last edited:
The fact that people are paying $100 on AVERAGE to get these through NDC, and the resale has been around $150 over retail.....people really are dumb
yeah that doesn't make any sense, might as well pay resell and save yourself the hassle of cheating

bruh said it's not even gonna be meg that calls, it's gonna be her supervisor  
laugh.gif
Str8 up...

I clicked the link for the GS Vs and the page didn't work. Directed me nike.me or some mess. Went back clicked it again, sold out, :smh:

Damn just wanted one of them....just one....oh wells...wait for retros that aren't hard to get like these...onto the Kobe 9s...dammit.

Back
Top Bottom