• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
luke skywalker aint gone save you this time. go to sleep instead. sleep > kobe prelude ********
?

I don't want to go back to sleep after this :lol: most of ya'll are too used to this crap, just going back to sleep after waking up for this

so many people trying to find solace by saying that earlier link success people will get banned.
so many people with hurt feelings because other people got advantages.
this is the adult life, we aint in preschool where everyone equal. if i bring gum to school i need to have enough for everyone situation.

also it would be helpful for statistical purposes if people posted up their sizes when they clicked.
I manually clicked size 11 and had a wait time in line, so for me there was no OOS before link drop.
others may have clicked sz 13 and had instant OOS.

Damn man, even the 1.5 Melos are selling out. I remember dudes were HATING on them when they originally came out and when they announced the retro

Paid for so many bots for rsvp and for local nike stores, entered in the local raffle too. Haven't gotten through. I'm just so tired of this.

Bots aren't even the problem anymore. The fact that most of the stock is already accounted for before you release the link to the public, that's unbelievable. 

struck out on 3, 4, and 5. its fine i copped some Cool Grey 11s for 260 nearly DS.

salty but if i really want them ill just spray paint and color my og pairs and pretend ....
tired.gif

If everyone has an ATC they are selling, what are they worth these days?

Early Links or Die at this point. 
laugh.gif

so many people trying to find solace by saying that earlier link success people will get banned.
so many people with hurt feelings because other people got advantages.
this is the adult life, we aint in preschool where everyone equal. if i bring gum to school i need to have enough for everyone situation.

also it would be helpful for statistical purposes if people posted up their sizes when they clicked.
I manually clicked size 11 and had a wait time in line, so for me there was no OOS before link drop.
others may have clicked sz 13 and had instant OOS.
Stop. 

I'm an 11.5. I was extremely quick. Literally click, click, click, click. I had pieces of tape and everything on where to move my cursor, etc. Still struck out. 

Back
Top Bottom