Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

See yall next saturday right? lol.
Naw I'm done with this pack. The only ones I really really wanted are the 1,4,5. I'll just use this money towards the Masterpieces which shouldn't be this hard *fingers crossed*

No earthly reason for Nike to produce this few amount of this this pack. They'd sell out even as a GR.

Didn't want this release but was suprise how quick these sold out Nd the prices on eBay for kobe preludes is astronomical !!!!! [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Ill tell yall a funny story..

it's 4.16am here in Australia & i stayed up ALL night to try and get these.. failed miserably tho - as usual.

God must be playing some kind of sick joke on me, wow

This one dude in my local group was looking to trade his IVs for the WTK. And he was going to add cash. WTKs are scarce in my area for some reason

Wish I lived there lol. IVs were really the only ones I wanted from this pack. Possibly the VIs, but IVs were the one. :frown:

you'd think the least these cornballs could do, is restock a few of the christmas kobes or sumfin to substitute for our efforts

nike sooo ungrateful man, lmaoo

Ill tell yall a funny story..

it's 4.16am here in Australia & i stayed up ALL night to try and get these.. failed miserably tho - as usual.

God must be playing some kind of sick joke on me, wow

you started that off with high expectations and i was greatly disappointed.
funny story... you lied to me!

Yea the prelude 1s was the easiest to get and still hard to get.

I just really want the 8s.I need the 8s.

No earthly reason for Nike to produce this few amount of this this pack. They'd sell out even as a GR.
They're keeping the hype up. I remember being able to cop every single Kobe shoe for under $50 (minus the 8). Kobe's line has SAT until the 8. 

They're creating the hype until they properly do a true retro of each model

im already feeling that i will pay reseller for the VIIs... I hate my love for GOLD. I'll just wear my IIs to cheer me up.

wow kb24.com is horrid..they make u feel good when u choose your size then they take your soul when it says its out of stock lol

Back
Top Bottom