• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
was willing to trade royals for IVs and Vs. but man. these prices are silly. will WAIT.. like i've been saying. these are just SHOES.  

Okay this is what i think:

The only way to make it a fair even playing field for everyone is to release these limited shoes at retail only. No twitter link or online. Instead of raffles. Come up with trivia question contest that base on Nike history or the history of its athletes. Before the release day. Customer would come to their local store. Either HOH or Niketown, FA, FINISHLINE etc. Employee provides a computer generated question. You have 10 seconds to answer. Only customers who answer the trivia questions correctly can participate in purchasing the shoes. Trivia question should be random and instant with a 10 seconds window to answer. That way people can't cheat or rely on google. Those who got the trivia right can then reserve their size. Do this until the sizes are all reserved.

This imo is the fairest way. You're in control of your own faith. If you want a chance to buy the shoes you would have to answer the trivia correctly and timely.
Yeah and we could have Regis Philbin go around the country to every nike retailer to host this game show.
View media item 727679

Actually, the way to check who is coming from the legit Twitter link is simple... nike just has to install some tracking software such as Google Analytics and see where people who bought the pairs came from. If they came from the shortened Twitter URL, then they should be allowed to purchase. If not, then they should be cancelled. I don't know why Nke can't figure that piece out... but i guess they just don't care anymore as long as they get the money

Will still try to cop preludes next week... better than not trying

canceling orders helps no one but resellers. who always gets onto the restocks first?..... exactly

they need to just eliminate bots and illegal links some how where they cant even add to cart.

its never gonna happen so i dont know why i even said it

thinking about getting the prelude 5's but have a sizing question.. should i stay tts or go up 1/2 a size? just want to make sure because there not cheap.. lol

been working all day to acquire a pair of prelude Vs and might have something worked out. HOWEVER, After being told I had a pair secured, and then being told sorry bro they were "oversold" and dealing with the circus known as NDC I am not going to get my hopes up...yet

If you used the moourl early link for the Prelude V and your order got cancelled:

Share with me the following info:

1) What did you use to access the product page? The moourl.com link or did you use the fully redirected link?

2) What time did you access the link?

3) What time did you add to cart?

4) Was the add to cart process manual or did you use a bot?

5) If you used a bot - does it include mouse events?

Phone, 4g, Went through timer, and went into cart at 8:05 ish

welp... got a pair of P5s on the way for real this time. that was way too much work, i feel like im getting too old for all of this :smh:

PAIR HAS SHIPPED. SHOULD BE HERE ON MONDAY.

SWUNG BY THE HOUSTON GALLERIA HOH, WAITED FOR 6PM TO HIT AND PICKED UP 2 SZ. 12'S AND A 14 FROM THE LEFTOVER PAIRS THEY HAD.
smile.gif
And the rich get richer...

I had a pair on lock for 380 on paypal but the guy was holding out on sending the invoice till someone beat my price. Dude took 350 cash + 2 dime bags…. I don't sell drugs or live in pennsylvania to do cash pick up. l HATE what this is coming to.

Pretty sure Meg's not even there. I would assume they have an IT person there during the weekend that runs a couple scripts to determine 'suspicious' orders and then sends out cancellation emails. Meg usually won't answer her phone, and if she does she'll do some FBI **** on you. 

"We can see every click you make"

"I know what time you added these to your cart"

"I saw you got an RSVP for ______"

roll.gif

Their decision is final, but I'm not surprised at all that they're cancelling legit orders.

Last edited:
I had a pair on lock for 380 on paypal but the guy was holding out on sending the invoice till someone beat my price. Dude took 350 cash + 2 dime bags…. I don't sell drugs or live in pennsylvania to do cash pick up. l HATE what this is coming to.

Lmao I'm dead. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm sorry tho my dude you gotta admit how funny that is

Can't believe prices on 13s, man. Need these, but not paying these crazy *** prices.

I was too busy going after new releases last month and missed this:

View media item 727736

All size 15s for less than 5 bills
I have all those minus the Bruce lees, which I had and sold. Not a big fan. Got em all for retail or less minus the less which I paid Philippine retail+shipping from the us where a friends family brought em back.

But damn. Sz 15 for less than $500 is a STEAL :wow: even before this prelude mess that's a great deal.

Last edited:
How has the line for unclaimed pairs been for NTLA with preludes. I want to try for VII and VIII if I strike out on NDC

Back
Top Bottom