• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
TALK ABOUT A COME UP. 122 for some Kobe 6 Supreme/Chaos "Condition: Excellent" in a size 12 from solesupremacy ebay auction. Getting ready for next week. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wasnt really feelin the gitd sole from the pics online but in person its not bad at all. keeper

Having trouble locating the prelude 4's in sz 10 at a "decent price" (around $350).

The previous deal I had lined up at $320, seller flaked..The search continues...

No it doesn't mean anything. That link has been active for some time now. I noticed it early afternoon. In fact, I believe only the 5 had the product not found page.
oh was it really? haha my bad just got home from work but nah the 4s had the product unavailable page before

Why were you playing it so close tho?
laugh.gif
LOL I didn't mean to.  I live kind of far away and hit traffic.  I knew when I left the house that it would be close.  I didn't think I was going to make it.

i dont know if this means anything, but the prelude 4 link is live again right now.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/k...d-1481905?cp=usns_twit_010414_bball_preludeiv
Its been live for at least the last two hours.  

Having trouble locating the prelude 4's in sz 10 at a "decent price" (around $350).

The previous deal I had lined up at $320, seller flaked..The search continues...
I know its not your size, and I know we can't post links in here BUT there is a size 11.5 on eBay for $350+ $15 shipping.  I saw it on my Twitter feed.  I guess either search for the shoe, or check CompoundKicks on Twitter.  They posted it about 3 hours ago.

PAIR HAS SHIPPED. SHOULD BE HERE ON MONDAY.

SWUNG BY THE HOUSTON GALLERIA HOH, WAITED FOR 6PM TO HIT AND PICKED UP 2 SZ. 12'S AND A 14 FROM THE LEFTOVER PAIRS THEY HAD. :smile:
That's my size too smh I didn't think to go up there I just knew they would get picked up lol

You know, it gets pretty damn discouraging when you continually strike out on releases that you actually want and would wear the crap out of.

Okay this is what i think:

The only way to make it a fair even playing field for everyone is to release these limited shoes at retail only. No twitter link or online. Instead of raffles. Come up with trivia question contest that base on Nike history or the history of its athletes. Before the release day. Customer would come to their local store. Either HOH or Niketown, FA, FINISHLINE etc. Employee provides a computer generated question. You have 10 seconds to answer. Only customers who answer the trivia questions correctly can participate in purchasing the shoes. Trivia question should be random and instant with a 10 seconds window to answer. That way people can't cheat or rely on google. Those who got the trivia right can then reserve their size. Do this until the sizes are all reserved.

This imo is the fairest way. You're in control of your own faith. If you want a chance to buy the shoes you would have to answer the trivia correctly and timely.

Back
Top Bottom