• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

I can't handle this thread next Saturday if it's like how it was this past Saturday. 

Mods need to crack down on people asking for links now.

So much thirst.  
No offense, but that's a load of bs...You'd be singing a different tune had you stuck out...

I hate when those who had success criticize others for "asking" for the same type of help YOU received in the first place..

Let me guess, you want everyone to keep quiet so you can have less "obstacles" in your way?

No offense, but that's a load of bs...You'd be singing a different tune had you stuck out...

I hate when those who had success criticize others for "asking" for the same type of help YOU received in the first place..

Let me guess, you want everyone to keep quiet so you can have less "obstacles" in your way?
I didn't ASK for anyone's help.  I do my OWN research and figure things out myself. 

Which is the way it should be.  

Need to see Waverider's pics of the v's again, need clean pictures not these blurry *** pics....can't even spell his name right lol

I can't handle this thread next Saturday if it's like how it was this past Saturday. 

Mods need to crack down on people asking for links now.

So much thirst.  
No need to be stressed on this my friend, I know I struck out on the kobe 2 when it passed so I just bought it resell price no biggie and got rid of some shoes to pay it off, penny 1 Orlando ds, Jordan bred 11, Jordan green glow 4, and Jordan 11 bred used. I ended up paying only 25 bucks extra on all 5 pairs of twos I got after everything is said and done, I have extra shoes to trade/sell so I'm prepared to get rid of them for limited shoes. Just be prepared that is all so you can get a drink and quench your kobe thirst. No biggie for me, I will try on the rest of the kobe for tickets, but hey if I strike out I have my favorite which is the twos, and I'm jelly.

there is more people begging for info than actual info here.
more than not, the info was posted, but the question for it is asked a few post after.

i miss the days of delayed forum entrance. don't even know why things changed.
gone down to the sh|tter the past year.

Last edited:

you know what page?
nope... about 2 days and 10  hours ago if my math is correct.......original post was deleted but if you look you can see it quoted a couple of times. doesn't really do us any good now, if you want the link go to nikes tweets, faster than searching through all those pages

Last edited:
PICKED UP MY NDC PAIR, GOT HOME, TRIED ON AND IMMEDIATELY HAD TO GO MEET UP WITH A LOCAL CAT TO TRADE MY 10.5 FOR AN 11. JOINTS FIT SMALL. EVEN THE 11 IS SNUG.
mean.gif
KB V has been fit small because of the inner sleeve. Try to wear thinner lightweight socks. That should help.

Was able to purchase the prelude 4 off NDC, size showed up as false on my email and NDC order history. Shoes shipped today and size still says false in my shipping confirmation. SiZe ten btw. Anyone else have the same issue?

No one shares the link...lets put it that way....do your own research and read...

I know where after I spent 45mins going back page after page...

I think the 1s and 5's are the best out of the pack...Although the 4's are def. clean as well...

Back
Top Bottom