• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
any1 in socal get a call yet from these HoH?

South Coast Plaza

Cerritos

Lakewood

Beverly Center

Culver City

I live in Culver City, and relatively close to Beverly Center.... but I work next to Lakewood & Cerritos so I can only raffle there.

By the time I get off work, the raffles end.

Congrats to those who have won so far at Beverly Center & Glendale.

What the **** happened in here?   Anyways,  I got my prelude 6 today.  I'm pretty disappointed.  They're alright, but I don't think they are worth the $500 people are paying for them. 

How they look in pictures online

How they look in real life.

Why are these idiots at Nike not cancelling orders and blacklisting people who use the early links?

they're getting their money either way and no one is getting shot. why should they care about a bunch of people throwing temper tantrums on social networks? It's not like those same exact people won't be trying to get the next drop either way #newslaves

kobe23 kobe23 i actually prefer the brighter colors. When everyone's posting pics, in real life they come off very ashy and too dull almost like it isn't even the same shoe, plus its hard to appreciate the detailing without instagram filters or HDR cameras.

I guess it'll be easier for me to just delete the posts now, and when I get home just ban all those people from the thread when I get home from work... Don't be surprised when you can't access this thread in the morning folks ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity...does anyone think the 7's were a great shoe? And what did you like so much about them? Not trolling to rag on someone, just genuinely curious.

Last edited:
I guess it'll be easier for me to just delete the posts now, and when I get home just ban all those people from the thread when I get home from work... Don't be surprised when you can't access this thread in the morning folks ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
This **** is retarted.  Just make sure you keep doing what you're doing and being selective about which posts meet your criteria for being deleted and which don't.

laugh.gif

Time for the weekend.  Peace gawd! 

This **** is retarted.  Just make sure you keep doing what you're doing and being selective about which posts meet your criteria for being deleted and which don't.

:lol:

Time for the weekend.  Peace gawd! 
Ok will :wink:

Bans will be from my recent post on... If your post was deleted before that, take it as a warning.

Just out of curiosity...does anyone think the 7's were a great shoe? And what did you like so much about them? Not trolling to rag on someone, just genuinely curious.

As far as design, yes. Comfort was extremely poor.

if I didn't sell off some of my pairs I would have 9 pairs total right now. I have a narrow foot so i don't have a problem with the fit. More of casual shoe but I'll use them to ball or shoot around from time to time. If i get the P7 I'll add them to the collection if not all gravy I got enough pairs.

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly. The 7 looks the best to me so far, but the comfort level just isn't there compared to the 6 or 8.
5s fit me the best, out the box.

skipped on 6 since i wasnt feeling the fake mamba skin.

7s took a month of full court press to break in and loosen up, but it fit like a glove after and i loved the colors. the duke cw was my fav. 

8s were Lunar so it was soft and compfty but my toes never found their "home" on the lunar insole as with the 5 and 7

but again. everyones feet is different.... i heard one guy at the gym does leg presses to accelerate the break in process. 

Back
Top Bottom