Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Salt Season has begun.

I'm Way pass the salt for this pack. This is the seventh pack and if you still salting you need to find a new hobby and get over. As far as I know everyone will have an equal chance. All that matter now is who will add before 8 or after 8

so glad i dislike the 7s. ill be passing on these.

im almost happy with 2-6. I really regret not getting the 1s from ebay that someone posted for 450 last month....

Salt Season has begun.
[/quote]

Where? :lol:

With Nike's hands being forced they are either going to push the date back or change the link(which I doubt)

Not salty. At all.

Last edited:
Who's going to PG Mall tomorrow?

any dmv people here if people are lined up already outside pgmall? is it safe to go down there at 4am?

I am definitely salt. Last time it was basically after the damn shoes were tweeted and this time it was damn near a day before
laugh.gif
no common ground haha
Don't give up yet. The shoes do not go live until approx 8am, TLO or not.

any dmv people here if people are lined up already outside pgmall? is it safe to go down there at 4am?
I heard people were already out there. IDK how true that is. if it is take ya hardware with you. sad but true

If you go in line looking nervous and not talking or keeping eye contact they will

i've only ever seen it happen to shook people
in nyc it happens to practically everyone if you don't check people, and even then if theres 100 people all bunched together trying to get in a store that has 20 pairs best believe its every man for himself

I heard people were already out there. IDK how true that is. if it is take ya hardware with you. sad but true
yeah some dude was saying two guys that are strapped go there like three days earlier, put up a bunch of chairs and charge people for each spot in line. I don't know how true that is but that is info from a nter posted a few months ago about that place

yeah some dude was saying two guys that are strapped go there like three days earlier, put up a bunch of chairs and charge people for each spot in line. I don't know how true that is but that is info from a nter posted a few months ago about that place
i would've called the cop saying they're strapped up. 

i would've called the cop saying they're strapped up. 
I don't know nothing about that situation and it really doesn't affect me because I live nowhere near that hoh. If I did it would be an entirely different situation. Theyd be playing that holding spot thing after me :lol:

yea if i remember correctly i think that was the same HoH were there was a JB release and folks were camped out and two guys came up and robbed the entire line. smh its crazy out here man

no it isn't safe they are already lined up by macys [emoji]128564[/emoji]

Yep, more than enough time for those prepared.
yup, but lets divert from the link talk. I know we aint talking about EL but its like we're threading the needle here :lol: . If I wake up on time tomorrow ill try manually and see where that gets me.

i remember camping for the cool greys at sole fly and the dude in front of me had a gun. every time he stood up he fixed his shirt basically showing off the gun on purpose.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom