Zoom Kobe 2 Release

correct me if im wrong... strength is 1 of the 3 shoesthat kobe will launch... that's for the 1st quarter of his game, the 2nd is i think the much lighter for 2nd and 3rd quarter (i dont know the name, i forgot) lastly the super super lightweight for his 4th quarter! but unfortunately they got kicked out of the playoffs!!!! too bad.. (kobe is wearing 3 shoes in a game!)

^Hmmm Nike PI insider? :D
happy.gif
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

Quote:
Limited stocks? the price is killing me... haven't seen any in Stadium North EDSA yet as of this morning... but the blk/maize are gone there.... Lakers colorway nalang ang natira....

not limited... its just because it is very very fast moving item like AJ1 (saleable) eventhough at that price range... :smile:

^^ Co-sign... medyo nanghihinayang ako sa price... because I use my kicks on concrete courts... :frown:
frown.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

>>>zk1MPLS

much better if you use it indoor! mas adviceable you buy another for outdoor preferably BATTLEGROUNDS!!! lol :smile:

^yeah... bka panglakad nalang... :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamLakers
TEAMYANKEES​

>>>sadikmac

Quote:
I think they still add the 12% VAT. Which is probably for some government official's X5 or 7 series.

that additional VAT really affects all the pricing, specially footwears.

just copped my Strengths at Nike Park Trinoma... yep... these are very nice... very nice store... the adidas store in front of it is huge as well... :D
happy.gif
TeamLakers
TEAMYANKEES​

Just copped the black/maize. I really like em better than the laker colorway...I donno. I think the black/maize look more solid and seems that it'd last longer on the hardwood (maybe it's just me though). Hahahaha

sorry... didn't take pics of them.... :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamLakers
TEAMYANKEES​

^that's really the lites? :smh:
smh.gif

$150 and that's what they come up with!?

haha... yep.. I'm a size 12... It gave me a problem with the ZK1s last year... palaging sold-out in my size... went to HK, Bangkok, and Singapore to find them, but I got them in Isetann Recto... :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamLakers
TEAMYANKEES​

sure na ba na yan ang lites ??? parang di pa daw yan ang final design , pero why nga kaya ang lite ang magiging pinakamahal sa tatlo na kobe 2 :smile:
smile.gif

i like the strength , sana may pambili at sana may malaking discount :smile:
smile.gif
heheheheehehe

zk1MPLS thanks for sharing the pics.....very nice shoes....btw magksize dintyo size12....

Well I hope they come out with diff. colorways of the lites. That colorway looks a bit :\
ohwell.gif
I remember seeing the white/silver in the Nike Forum I hope those look better than these.

I'd love to cop the strengths but I'm saving up some money for Zoom BB's when they drop. I've been looking for a replacement for my retired Zoom Drives. BTW if anyone has one in a Sz 11 or 12 let me know.

paolo10 try to contact My Shoe Rack in sm north.mega or glorietta...maybe they still have the Zoom drives i still recollect meron sila nuon at mtgal mbenta....

>>>zk1MPLS
>>>blacksapatos

aba! mukhang di naniniwala sakin ah! hehe. yan nga po ang lites. coming @ d end of september, di ko sure yung ibang colorway kung mas maaga. P7495

grabe dami talaga nangaagaw sakin ng size12. :smile:

theres blurry pics of the ZK3 in the Nike forum. looks like black/maize will be the staple colorway of the Zoom Kobe line.
love is taking the air less travelled.

Back
Top Bottom