Zoom Kobe 2 Release

those lites look like blazers with zkII soles.when nike says lite they mean lite.
"Hope floats so let it rise"-Rev.Run

jeremy di naman ganun, kase mula nung lumabas mga pics ng kobe 2 lumabas na din yan na yan na daw ang lites pero wala pang pics na sample shoes nyan , na ginagamit na :smile:
smile.gif
same pics lang lumabas yan at yung black na ganyan :smile:
smile.gif

oo nga may kobe 3 na prototype pics :smile:
smile.gif

sayang... it looks too plain to be priced at 7495... dapat naretain nila ung diamond upper para mas magaan at mas maganda yung ventilation...
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

Thanks for the heads up. I passed by My Shoe rack in Glorietta and I dont think I saw them. But I'll try my luck with the stores up north. I remember I picked up the Pure IV's fromToby's at 50% off last pair + sale. I just might be lucky and they have any of the colorways. I've been searching online for them and to no avail. There are a couple of them that pop up but none of them are my size. Which makes me wonder if the Zoom Drives in the other colorways was a asia exclusive :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

theyre too broken down & simple for my taste.its interesting how their technologies mix and match in different shoes.i personally love the trainers x free combo-reppin bo jackson!
"Hope floats so let it rise"-Rev.Run

jeremy, bro klan release dito sten ng ZK2 Sheath na All-Star? ung gmit ni Kobe nung All-Star na RED n White Colorway?

^lalabas ba yun? or yung white/gold?
TeamLakers
TEAMYANKEES​

baka hindi na tayo magkaroon, kasi dapat before pa ng allstar meron na un, pero update pa rin kita once na malaman ko kung possible pa magkaroon ng ganung style. oks... :smile:

asia_grape.jpg
Quote:
Hot off the presses from our friends at Nike. This shoe Black/Grape, Ice-V & Maize drops in Asia on July 1st...
TeamLakers
TEAMYANKEES​

^ Any idea how much those are gonna drop for?? =)

^ i think the asian version will also drop in the US eventually.. just like what happened to the supposed asian exclusive lebron 4s (aka the remix)..

^ they should be the same retail price...
TeamLakers
TEAMYANKEES​

i think the black/purple is the asia exclusive and white/grey is a GR colorway.
love is taking the air less travelled.

^ ang labo nga eh... there's this pic/wallpaper on NDC na sinasabing Asia exclusive yung white/gray...

KB24.com and the others say otherwise...
TeamLakers
TEAMYANKEES​

^ I saw those too... pero ung blk purple daw ung Asia exclusive eh...
TeamLakers
TEAMYANKEES​

i used my black kobe 2 for the first time to play ball in and i must say they feel great. light and low to the ground. its a great guard shoe. better than the 2k4, 2k5 and ZK1.

^finally! after using it..go and buy the strengths asap!hehe
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

^ Co-sign...

Nakalimutan ko i-try ung Sheaths before buying the Strengths... :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
no comparison tuloy... pero masarap gamitin yung Strengths after it's broken in... :smile:
smile.gif
TeamLakers
TEAMYANKEES​

Sa mga bumili ng strength, hindi ba maluwang sa toe box?

Tried fitting a half size smaller than my usual size maluwag pa rin sa toe box, unlike the XX2 snug fit.

Kicks for sale:
Jordan 11 Low Black/Red size 10.5
Lebron Low ST Las Vegas size 10MORE AT MY STOREmy sneaker review

^
it has some room in the toebox area but if you buy half size smaller you might get the achilles problem that everyone was talking about. so i suggest you go true to size. bought the same size as my XX2s.

Back
Top Bottom