Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

If worse comes to worse, I'll just have the grey in the black upper dyed. Not a biggie to me. These were free and it'll cost me about $30 to do so.

uhh think about this... more people own GR Kobe 8 than Kobe 8 IDs... :smh:
exactly my point people saying too many chaos kobes IDs what are the chances youll run in2 someone wearing a kobe 8 chaos ID if thats your fear... honestly ive only ran in2 2 people wearing kobe 8s... I aint worried if people got my shoes

It really depends. With my LeBron X iDs, I got them a week after my finishing up e-mail. With my 8 Chaos iD's, it was more like 10 days after. I think, as someone mentioned before, it all depends on when they ship out a whole batch of iD's. They are not sending each one individually, I believe, so when they reach Alaska from China there are usually a batch being brought in and dispersed, but someone correct me if I'm mistaken on that. So depending on when yours was finished in the batch, you might get the email way close to the date having them in hand, or have to wait a little bit after the email.

Once again, not 100% on that but it would make sense and someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I wasn't poking the beehive gents. I love the Choas CW as a whole. I own the Chaos 4-6. Not knocking anyone who did it. So please don't take it as me throwing jabs.

I like the 2nd one but can you make swoosh and logo pink? If so that would make those complete, but that's just my opinion man lol.

Nice wolf greys bro... translucent swoosh... nike 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom