Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

My IDS wll be here today I cant wait
happy.gif
Both of my pairs are coming in today as well! CAN'T WAIT!

I will post up pictures tonight!

Sounds like you are broke or cheap lol

Trust me I know the feeling and sometimes you have to join the come on home mafia lol.

But seriously I have 4 that I am wanting to order but just cant/can but to broke/cheap right now.If they came through with that 20% off I would be all over them lol.

I think I got $50 in gift cards tho.
Haha yeah it's more just self control for me at this point...

Got other expenses/bills to pay and enough Kobes to wear around and play in.  Just trying to resist since I've already made one iD

Haha yeah it's more just self control for me at this point...

Got other expenses/bills to pay and enough Kobes to wear around and play in.  Just trying to resist since I've already made one iD
lol I hear ya man and thats just good logic and priorities on your part.

Thanks for being a great sport about it.

or if he ever wants to wear the matching pairs together lol.

but I do remember him mentioning he had a friend that split with him
nah he didnt say that, thats what i had said he probably did but he replied and said no that he had bought 2 pairs

ids will be on hold until the 25th. Want to see if the Homes are indeed coming out along with the VB or not. Seems like it. :smokin

Just bought these two with my 20% off code.

I was thinking about doing a set of What The Kobe's, but I'll wait for it to actually releases and see if I can actually get it.

GSW

Yeezy

cant wait to see real pics of the new ID's

if i dont get anything on the 25th restock i might go and make a pair.

no idea what to make though :lol:

hey forever made these... are the spots in it purple or blue.???

i may or may not make these or make them part of the WTK my friend and are are planing to make.
I meant the scales. they look royal blue-ish in the pic.

in pics you can't tell the grey white scale one has hints of green scales. in pics they look like simple gray.
They're Purple brother. Sorry for the crappy pic I guess.

some kids these days like to wear what other people like.... its a strange new world...

Last edited:
lol i was just wondering if anyone1 orered some seeing as its probably one of the most edited ID thats been posted on here since the new upper was added, doesnt matter if other people are wearing them or like em as long as i do :tongue:

My id finally arrived. I am happy on how it turned out but I hate the poor quality on them.
The edge of the tongue is folded inwards causing discomfort. In order to fix the problem, I bent the tongue outwards and put a paper clip on it. I really hope it will fix the problem because I don't want to wait another month.

My id finally arrived. I am happy on how it turned out but I hate the poor quality on them.
The edge of the tongue is folded inwards causing discomfort. In order to fix the problem, I bent the tongue outwards and put a paper clip on it. I really hope it will fix the problem because I don't want to wait another month.
the tongue being folded in a weird way is not poor quality but poor inspection handling.Nike QC strike again. or who ever was the last to touch the shoe. they should've been more careful making sure the pairs would come out flawless.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom