Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I'm not going to hoop in them, just thinking about going XDR due to color. Slight change but hard decision for me.
No input at all? Sheeeeesh 
roll.gif

spotted this in the kobe8 thread, didn't follow the thread closely but i think these are supposed to be GRs... the point of bringing the pic here is that this possibly how the new blue upper on the IDs look like (judging by the pattern on the upper)

Got my shipped email today. Won't be until next Wednesday unless the shipping is faster than expected, but excited nonetheless.

Got my shipped email today. Won't be until next Wednesday unless the shipping is faster than expected, but excited nonetheless.
Same here, ordered on the 3rd, got my tracking this morning, ETA Wednesday the 29th. Black/grey coral upper. Wish I woulda done the light grey right now, but we'll see how it turns out. Pics in a week!

Same here, ordered on the 3rd, got my tracking this morning, ETA Wednesday the 29th. Black/grey coral upper. Wish I woulda done the light grey right now, but we'll see how it turns out. Pics in a week!
I ordered 2 pairs on the 2nd and still havent received a tracking number. I did get the finishing touches email last week. Guess a week or two more?

with the new coral upper? we'll be anxiously waiting for pics bro 
smokin.gif
Yeah did the platinum upper. I wanted to do the style of the area 72 Barkleys because I don't like the weight of that shoe but really didn't want to let it go because of the look.

Finally got shipping confirmation. Departing from Dongguan, China ... Scheduled delivery 5/29 ...

I'm also waiting to see the finished product from you guys waiting on new pattern upper. I've ordered ids before (not Kobe's) and returned them right away because they looked cheap (lining was off, color was off).

I wouldn't be satisfied with that translucent swoosh on the Christmas pattern even tho that recently posted blue upper looks great. Hope the white/plat upper looks more white and the swoosh looks solid

I ordered a black swoosh and logo on the platinum upper for that reason. The chaos iDs I have are nice but that translucent swoosh really irks me. Hopefully black on the light coral plat upper will make that problem go away. Still got like 2.5 weeks of waiting tho haha.

I ordered a black swoosh and logo on the platinum upper for that reason. The chaos iDs I have are nice but that translucent swoosh really irks me. Hopefully black on the light coral plat upper will make that problem go away. Still got like 2.5 weeks of waiting tho haha.
i thought about that aswell... the coral platinum upper looks as if there isnt a whole lot of color change for example on the grey xmas pattern upper it has white black and dark grey where the swoosh is located which makes it look more translucent... what im trying to say is, i dont think or hoping u wont be able to see much of the pattern coming through the white swoosh on the platinum upper... we shall c when my pair comes in a weeks or so :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom