Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I, too will wait for some of you guys to receive your new IDs before I consider ordering one of the designs. What I'm really waiting for is for the "Fades" option to be released. I would be buying without hesitation. I wish Nike allowed us to have the "gold" as an option on the swoosh and shozoku.

inspector gadget as in shannon brown's slam dunk contest pe

... got bored

Last edited:
I am probably going to pull the trigger next month on this ID version:

View media item 423108

as you might notice, it looks similar to the Kobe 8 version, which he last wore against the Clippers,
in order to get almost the same exact version, I plan to do the following:

Swoosh logos I will mask spray black
the sole I will paint in the light purple colour as it is on the purple gradients, since to me this seems to be the same colour as on Kobe's version vs. the Clippers
The Shuzoku on the heel and tongue is purple, right?
The snake surrounding the Kobe logo on the tongue I will mask spray silver/ white so that it has the same colour as the rest of the tongue
The top two holes for the laces seem to be yellow, right? Then I would have to mask spray that as well!

If anything is missing or wrong that I wrote above, please correct me!

Thanks in advance

Wow thats a lot of work! The paint on the soles would come off, not really worth it. Painting the swoosh would be easy, I plan on doing mine if the yellow is to see thru. As for the tongue, a thin brush would work well, shoot maybe even a thin paint marker. Good luck, can't wait to see the finished product.

KVN

Wow thats a lot of work! The paint on the soles would come off, not really worth it. Painting the swoosh would be easy, I plan on doing mine if the yellow is to see thru. As for the tongue, a thin brush would work well, shoot maybe even a thin paint marker. Good luck, can't wait to see the finished product.

KVN

I had some old sneakers that a yellow sole so brushed the first and then painted them white again and that worked quiet ok, but I guess from time to time I need to repaint, but most important of all:

have I missed anything to make the Kobe 8s as close to ones that he wore against the Clippers?

Thanks

I had some old sneakers that a yellow sole so brushed the first and then painted them white again and that worked quiet ok, but I guess from time to time I need to repaint, but most important of all:

have I missed anything to make the Kobe 8s as close to ones that he wore against the Clippers?

Thanks

one more thing:

I will order them in the middle of June, so they will be with me 4 weeks later and I need 2 weeks for the customization and then I will post pics!

east coast bros (jersey) how long does it usually take to get to your doorstep from china? 

Got the same email dark steal. By Wednsday , we should hopefully see a bunch done with the new options

KVN

ima mess around with my soles ill post it on here once finished mine apparently got shipped in a different order n wont recieve til the 3rd... its koo... 6/1 black n gold elites, 6/3 IDs, 6/7 MCs. busy week 
laugh.gif

Next Wednesday can't get here soon enough. Gonna be my new hoop shoes. Saw a guy this past weekend with a pair of IDs and they looked great. They were red and grey with the holiday upper.

Placed a order the other day for 2 Kobe 8 IDs. Then today I get a email today :smh: We would like to let you know that the personal iD "KL BILL VOL. 2" and "OREO."you have added to the product you’ve ordered does not comply with the NIKEiD personalization policy.

Placed a order the other day for 2 Kobe 8 IDs. Then today I get a email today
mean.gif
We would like to let you know that the personal iD "KL BILL VOL. 2" and "OREO."you have added to the product you’ve ordered does not comply with the NIKEiD personalization policy.
Trademark issues for sure...

I mean hey, as long as you know the inspiration for your pairs, who cares about the iD text, right?

That's weird. Normally it won't be allowed as your making the ID. I've never heard anything after the fact.

Change it to murder bill lol.

Back
Top Bottom