Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

After doing a couple renderings of these, I've noticed that these are one of the few sneakers that I like more when the midsole and outsole match together.
The black midsole + outsole combo :smokin

Last edited:
got bored so saved a few to my locker. the pattern just throws me off. wish they would come out with a simpler pattern soon similar to the sulfur or those "blue lights" or python, better yet a solid upper.
View media item 186710View media item 186711View media item 186712View media item 186713View media item 186715
I'm diggin' all of these here...
Cannons and Barca especially....
Bob just has a sentimental value.

The bob marleys I have to make

kds just got the xmas upper print option.
so now im debating waiting another month to s ee if Kobes get a new option or just buy the design I already made..
I also wish xdr had different cws since ill be using these in the gym a lot

i cant decide between these 4. its really between the red or purple inner lining though. i can get the different color laces anytime from ebay or something.

lol ive went through like 8 different midsole. lining. laces outsole changes my self... debating on xdr mainly

I'm thinking about doing these.
View media item 186070

Help please.
I want to order by Wednesday
so should i do this one..white mid sole with the blue speckles

or do blue midsole
with white or XDR grey outsole?

I do sort of want to keep the white lining incase i want to switch the laces to white..

white lining blue laces... looks better than blue lining white laces in my eyes..

Last edited:
that's a tough one tdogg. the rendering with speckles look busy i don't know if they would OD on it or not. i actually prefer no speckles on white, much cleaner, but that's my preference. It might be faint enough that doesn't make it look busy. i don't know how you feel about white outsole. Perhaps black midsole with blue specks or vice versa with white outsole? idk like i said it's a tough one, only you can make the decision. :D

Last edited:
Tdogg I'd do the shoe just as is in the pic but ill make the inside black instead of white.. White appears to get dirty easily no matter what! I'll prob do the same shoe this weekend along with the "cannon" CW

Last edited:
This is shoe is hard to make different from everyone else on Nikeid. They have the same colorway for the scales so you Wouk have to match. I miss having the Kobe 7 Id

Somethin interesting i just noticed dont know if it was mentioned or pointed out probably was but i didnt bother lookin thru the whole thread, but the ID version picture on NDC has the full kobe sheath on the back like the released models in asia!!!.....any1 know if u ID a pair they will in fact come like that??.....wish the US releases would have that on the back instead of just 2 lines that we got!!!!!!!

What's going I'm semi new on here given the limited choices you have for the Kobe 8 I figured I try to make some worthy designs to work with

here are just a few

anybody know what type of insole is used for the nike+ version? it looks like zoom air in the heel

I couldn't wait for new uppers to come out so I'm gonna just order them. I like the preset dark colors so it's more of a dark base. The poison green color option is also the reason I wanted these.

View media item 190384

I couldn't wait for new uppers to come out so I'm gonna just order them. I like the preset dark colors so it's more of a dark base. The poison green color option is also the reason I wanted these.
View media item 190384

these are nice... you wouldn't consider a lace swap to the green??

these are flat laces right?
my original designs started out with the blue upper. but i couldn't find a nike and shozuko logo color combo i was comfortable with.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom