Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I like those kid hollywood posted a few pages back. Clean and simple. Just not into clear soles but I guess going with a solid white outsole would take away from the concept.

could you imagine if we had choices like the sulfurs, the pre set colors.. I dont think it would be a good look honestly... the color besides black would be mixed.. like think of different type of blues. or different type of greens... I can see that being the TB colors tho in the future...

I'm not a big fan of contrasting colors on the laces so i chose as close to black as possible so i chose navy instead. I assume they are the same flat laces as the others. I don't mind the usual oval ones though.

Didn't consider black midsole/heel clip. Other color i tried was navy but ultimately went with the royal for added pop. I have gone through enough Kobes with black midsole/heel cup so might as well go all out on iD. Besides I don't own a lot of blue Kobes so these are a welcome change. thanks for the suggestion though.

thanks ArmorRig

Return member to NT (ffighter). Glad to be back and see that the site got a fresh look!!

Anyway, pulled the trigger on these already so just wanted to throw it out there for what I assume will be all sorts of feedback.....fire away!!!

Stay safe....Aloha

That bluehell is really dope and the souls remind of the snow leopards which is good. Why do you want XDR? Do you plan to ball with these outside? 

I was thinking xdr because ill be using these in the gym doing weight training and cardiofigured xdr would Last a little longer. and be a bit more durable

im starting to like the blue heels the most too. just debating on a lining color

Last edited:
Blue heels are dope man. If you pull the trigger I definitely would love to see pics of the finished product whenever they come in. I'm gonna fool around here and see what I can come up with...

alright cool so blue lining or dark grey.. they both look good imo
I can probably do more lace swaps with the grey lining
but the blue makes the heel and out soles pop a little more

Yeah, nice ID's! I always try for darker lining because of the 'red' dirt issues in the 808. My white soles / midsoles r gonna always need cleaning!?!? lol. Thank you Jason Markk!!

ORDERED THEM!!!!
my first ever ID's I can't wait. (I've wanted IDs since the VI)
the main reason I got them was because of a 15% coupon I had. which made those 153 and the sulfurs 119 with tax 285 for both :smokin

I'm so stoked.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Return member to NT (ffighter). Glad to be back and see that the site got a fresh look!!

Anyway, pulled the trigger on these already so just wanted to throw it out there for what I assume will be all sorts of feedback.....fire away!!!
Stay safe....Aloha

View media item 191386

Welcome back these are great as well. Looks like the blue pattern is a very popular choice :nthat:. I wanted to use black on the logo to hide the full shozoku in the back but sucks the swoosh has to be black too(i like the swoosh to be more visible).

Last edited:
Thanks man! Yeah, wanted the swoosh lighter but imo the blk on the heal(w/white clip) looks sick!
Hope to be postin more and thanks again for the welcome back!!! Aloha

just playing with id's :

I just wonder if it will be more option to do id. The thing that really matters for me know is that I don't know how to choose my system (prefer zoom setup, because of ortho insole) before make an order..

Back
Top Bottom