Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

View media item 433256

View media item 433259

Just a couple of quick camera pics that show the Stadium Grey better than from my lady's cell phone.

Would've liked to have taken some shots outside, but it's been raining since I got home.

looks good with the stadium grey. Shozoku contrast looks better. I returned my platinum ids because that material they use under heel cup on IDs looks real cheap in white. They should have used leather or nubuck.

Last edited:
The pink flash was clearly pink on the Nike iD preview.
That's what happens when you try to make some awesome shoe like the Kobe 8 with some garbage theme like the Yeezy.
You couldn't wait
laugh.gif

Lol at thinking the pink flash was gonna be on the red side. Should've looked at the flyknit 1 pink flash colorway. At least you own up to it and make them red instead of returning them.

These uppers may've just stopped me from doing my MLK pair....

Not knocking your pair Arabianite3. These look good.
Thanks, I feel you on how the uppers are though, glad I didn't try a black and red pair with this upper, this upper is too grey for that. Not knowing how black or grey the upper would look in person, I went purple and clear because I figured those would be ok either way.

Platinum upper looks real good to me...

looks like  I'll be returning my black/grey upper pair

Thanks, I feel you on how the uppers are though, glad I didn't try a black and red pair with this upper, this upper is too grey for that. Not knowing how black or grey the upper would look in person, I went purple and clear because I figured those would be ok either way.

Grey is what I was aiming for its just that big light grey/white stripe that kills it. Unless I find some way to color that in and make everything merry-up.

I believe he ordered with red swoosh and logo then customized the swoosh to make it black.
Pretty sure the logo color doesn't change the color of the signature on the heel clip.  Looks like those are always a default color depending on the color heel clip you choose.

I'm wondering if an ultra thin sharpie like this would work: http://www.usartsupply.com/ItemDetail.aspx?ItemNo=SRP+37001&gclid=CJK84tmmvrcCFbGDQgodAGgAHg

Would love to make the sig in mine black when they arrive:

laugh.gif

I'm only messing with you, it's Nike ID, design the shoe however you like, you don't have to please me.

At least you can take a joke.
laugh.gif
haha its NT and its just shoes. I come here for entertainment and if my mistakes entertain and others its all good. I'm going to be doing a fix on them anyway so all in good fun. 
smile.gif

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what did you use to get the signature on the heel clip a different color?  Shoes look great, by the way.
He painted it red like the heel shozoku logo. The signature by default is silver for all iDs.

Thanks Jada!

Well here are some better pix...

Some notes:
-Mine came a bit dirty and with some glue spots. Easy to clean and remove
-The tongue and material on the heel is vinyl
-You can actually see the KB24 on the toe like some of the GR's
-I should have never got the text on the tongue. It looks real cheap and I can peel it off already.
-It says Dubs on the left shoe and ALL DAY on the other

Overall I love this colorway and the upper pattern. I should have 2 more coming in mid June, 1 with the old upper and the other is a Yeezy based colorway.

KVN

View media item 432908
Nike Kobe 8 VIII Nikeid Golden State Warriors GSW by K-V-N, on Flickr

View media item 432909

View media item 432910

View media item 432911

View media item 432912

View media item 432913

View media item 432914

had to quote this nice cw. might be getting this cw.

Those BL customs look great. I want to get them, but im too picky and would need to get that fill in yellow an almost exact match. Dont like how it stands out even though its better than the white.

Back
Top Bottom