Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Great work on those BL's! Love how you did the silver outline on the swoosh. Ill be to lazy to do that!

I can't speak on how he did te signature, but if it was me, I'd pair right over the area and fill the signature area with red. Then when t dries, scrape it off in the areas you don't want it in. I remember doing that on my old school beeper with a crayon LOL oh and same method people use in customizing their g-shocks

KVN

Just saw these on ig, does that look like a yellow midsole and yellow sole or is that a volt sole?

Last edited:
Interesting.  Forgive my ignorance on this topic, but you think using a crayon would work to put the color on and scrape it off?  If not, what material would be best?  Some sort of paint.  Thanks everyone.

Yeah that's volt. I think yellow outsole would've suffice. White heel clip would be better. Well that's what I mocked up.

I had these in my locker when the new upper debuted...I just didn't know which color heel clip to use, or if the actual Homes were releasing. :rolleyes

Last edited:
My first pair of Kobe 8 iDs came in yesterday like pretty much all of you lol. By the way, I loved seeing everyone receive their pairs. Especially that GSW color way. Thinking of making a pair like that. Anyways, everyone has seen this coloway many times, but for some reason I wanted one for myself haha.
Overall, my pair is great. Everything is what I expected. I might swap the pink laces for black someday. Some glue problems, and maybe the inside text, but everything else is fine. I actually like Kanye and his music, and "Hey Mama" is one of my favorite 'Ye songs. So in a way, it's dedicated to both the him, the song, and my own mom lol. JV can be either my initials when I or hell even my mom too. My bad for the long post. All in all, love the shoe. Gonna be rocking these all summer. :smokin

View media item 434042View media item 434043View media item 434044View media item 434045View media item 434046View media item 434047

Last edited:
All these cool ideas and I can't execute one for myself 
mean.gif

I'm feeling both FriscoSoLE09 and ylwsnwbrdr818 pairs. I think the black laces would look cleaner then pink on your pair FriscoSoLE09. I can't have to much pink on my shoe LOL

I'm feeling both FriscoSoLE09 and ylwsnwbrdr818 pairs. I think the black laces would look cleaner then pink on your pair FriscoSoLE09. I can't have to much pink on my shoe LOL
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Initially, just figured I could get black laces anywhere so I went with the pink laces. Thanks by the way! Sorry for another "Yeezy" coloway :rofl:

Last edited:
Not at all!  The rendering has much more grey.  The actual shoe has a huge grey stripe down the center.  It just pulls your eyes away from the shoe and right to that stripe. 
mean.gif

The gray stripe is much more pronounced in real life than what the renderings show.

I'd be interested in seeing what the direct side view of the rendering looked like.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom