Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Nixonjames, I had a tough time myself but ultimately I just went with what Iooked the best to me. I went back and forth so many times that I didn't want to make any. Just said F it and ordered yesterday. Worse comes to worse you can return them and do it again.
I like 1, 3, and 4

Last edited:
its probably hit or miss but if they dont credit you on ebates you can just email them and tell them you ordered and show them the order and they usually will credit. because just a week ago i ordered with a 10% code and got credited 2 days later but i guess im lucky :lol:

Nixonjames, I had a tough time myself but ultimately I just went with what Iooked the best to me. I went back and forth so many times that I didn't want to make any. Just said F it and ordered yesterday. Worse comes to worse you can return them and do it again.
I like 1, 3, and 4
Good point, yah I think I'ma stick to the navy instead of the royal... Maybe I'll just wait a month on the cowboys influence and try somethin else ... those ink IDs look amazing and I've thought about some red holiday uppers too ugh, I'd buy lottery tickets but if I lost that'd be less I could actually.  Grab I'm suddenly very happy that JB ruined most of the 4s I was lookin forward to this summer and just get 3-4 IDs.

yeah it might be luck or depends how often you make purchases through them. just to give ppl a heads up that it works for Mr. Rebates as well.

yeah i'm surprised the red translucent sole looks dark, figure it was gonna be lighter. That's the reason I didn't order a pair with it. I'm gonna reconsider next time I order again.

Yea I really want to see the finished Kobe 8 Grapes and The USA's.

Hopefully someone in here ordered them.

Back
Top Bottom