Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Like the oreos a lot... I'm tempted to do a pair myself now but flip the black midsole for a white

Can you get on-feet pics of the Oreos before you return them? Want to see how white upper with black bottoms look on the 8s. Normally I hate that colorblocking on shoes so want to see if I feel the same way on the 8s. Thanks.

iDs came in today, inspiration is pretty obvious. To be honest im on the fence about these. I don't know how I feel about the blue uppers. I think the white swoosh just brings out to much of the lighter blue in the uppers. Let me know what you guys think. Sorry bout the phone pics its all i got at the moment.

i have something similar to those oreo's that i want to order. except i have a red swoosh and red speckles.

^^^

Nice kicks man.  My first pair of ids arrive Tuesday.  First time in a long time I've wanted a weekend to fly by.  Is the clear sole more of a blue hue/tint?  Seems like it'd stave off the dreaded yellowing process.

Yeah, clear has a blue tint. I just wish it was a true clear sole so you could see the midsole color through the sole.

Nice IDs btw.

Last edited:
The oreo's and the 'duke's' a page or two back 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Pretty clean, boss! After what happened to my V & VI iDs I'm staying away from the translucent soles, even though I feel they give you better grip on hardwood.

I just called Nike to check the status of my ID's and they aren't expected to ship until July 5th (I ordered on May 31st)

I pointed out the 4 weeks or less policy and was awarded with the one time coupon 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom