Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

The on foot of the USA's make them look even better!

I need to stay out this thread before i go broke :x

More love for the USA pair, well done!  I like the re-do pair too but the originals weren't bad at all IMO

My plat/volt pair is out for delivery.  Pics coming tonight or early tomorrow AM

I know they have been done to death but here are my KoBeezys. Check out my Instagram for more pics of my collection ig: nightrider301 or beastmode24seven

Last edited:
I arrived home to 3 of the 4 iDs that I ordered on 6/3 (2 - LBX Elite / 2 - Kobe 8)!  I’m especially thrilled as I only received the shipping notification for 2 iDs and did not expect to receive the others so soon… 4[sup]th[/sup] to arrive Friday (KB Yeezy Plat Theme -- I’ll post then)! 

The pics do not do the shoes justice… My DSLR has seen better days.  The all look better in person.  I’ll try to take better pics as soon as my new camera arrives.

More Pics of the Lebron Elite’s in the Lebron X iD thread.

GRAPE MAMBA

2 of 3 came today. One was a re-do(blue holiday with poison green sole) so I have the USA to show. The platinum upper is nicer in person. You can see the platinum better. Very happy with the way these came out. Very versatile with USA white/red and white/navy Elite socks that I have lol and I can change to navy laces from the other iD if I want to switch it up. Didn't get last years USAs and there probably won't be anymore USA theme Kobes coming out(they can still release the cw) so it was a must to make them on iD.

View media item 468334

These are sooooo sick!! :smokin

That is Midnight Navy correct? I want to do a NY Giants pair, but that is way too dark. Just hoping that isn't the Game Royal. I don't think so, but wanted to make sure. Thanks!

Any NEW word about solid uppers??

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

complained to a nike rep through chat about some scuffs on the heel cup of my iD.. nothing big, not that noticeable, but still a flaw although I dont really want to return them. they gave me a 10% off code that I can use on almost anything at NDC. valid until 12/24.. 

rwpolvent6, yes that's midnight navy, they are indeed dark. The game royal is on the midsole/heel clip on my original pair should be what you want for your Giants.

nice iDs with the pure platinum iks mod and sacking232. Having seen that upper in person for myself I can visualize how good you guys' creations are.

complained to a nike rep through chat about some scuffs on the heel cup of my iD.. nothing big, not that noticeable, but still a flaw although I dont really want to return them. they gave me a 10% off code that I can use on almost anything at NDC. valid until 12/24.. 
Honestly might do this. Not because I want something for nothing, but I really did have some issues with mine, and for the price paid at the least I should let them know. I also want to order at least one more iD, but am a little hesitant because of it.

Back
Top Bottom