Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Honestly might do this. Not because I want something for nothing, but I really did have some issues with mine, and for the price paid at the least I should let them know. I also want to order at least one more iD, but am a little hesitant because of it.
true man.. i know no iDs are perfect, but the quality flaws you might expect are some excess glue, glue stains and not some scuff marks.. like someone wore them or something. i just wanted to know if they see it as something that is "compensate-able". I guess it is.. and im happy with the 10% off code they gave me

Can anybody post a picture of a Game Royal and a University Red Swoosh/Shozuku on a Pure Platinum upper? I tried looking on the pictures on here and Instagram. Can't find anything. Want to get a better idea of the actual color for the New York Giants pair I want to make. Thanks in advance it is appreciated!!!!

Can anybody post a picture of a Game Royal and a University Red Swoosh/Shozuku on a Pure Platinum upper? I tried looking on the pictures on here and Instagram. Can't find anything. Want to get a better idea of the actual color for the New York Giants pair I want to make. Thanks in advance it is appreciated!!!!

View media item 470715
It was a few pages back

I arrived home to 3 of the 4 iDs that I ordered on 6/3 (2 - LBX Elite / 2 - Kobe 8)!  I’m especially thrilled as I only received the shipping notification for 2 iDs and did not expect to receive the others so soon… 4[sup]th[/sup] to arrive Friday (KB Yeezy Plat Theme -- I’ll post then)! 

The pics do not do the shoes justice… My DSLR has seen better days.  The all look better in person.  I’ll try to take better pics as soon as my new camera arrives.

More Pics of the Lebron Elite’s in the Lebron X iD thread.

GRAPE MAMBA
WOW those came out beautiful.

So that upper pretty much looks like a soild white in real life? That's the Blue Coral/PurePlatinum-White upper, right?

WOW those came out beautiful.

So that upper pretty much looks like a soild white in real life? That's the Blue Coral/PurePlatinum-White upper, right?
Yes on the upper. Although the platinum is slightly more visible in person (camera washes it out)...

Last edited:
I really need to stay out of here....

those Grapes are HOT! Better than the Js IMO.

#2 for sure, number 1 looks awkward with that purple midsole and yellow sole.

Yeah, I wish there were a couple more options. Because I think that all yellow upper would be super nice..but I can't do a completely ALL yellow shoe..so I wish I could just add something to the midsole or sole. But yea, I was worried it might look weird.

#2 for sure, number 1 looks awkward with that purple midsole and yellow sole.

Yeah, I wish there were a couple more options. Because I think that all yellow upper would be super nice..but I can't do a completely ALL yellow shoe..so I wish I could just add something to the midsole or sole. But yea, I was worried it might look weird.
Try white midsole?

But if you're going for snake pool... Yellow midsole fits.

Sucks there's no tongue option like Lebron X, KD V and now the KD VI. They got a lot of colors to choose from too. :smh:

Another vote for #2

I say #2 as well.

Bored and ran across this video on the green upper, which I don't think pix have shown up yet. Not bad but glad I didn't order a pair with that upper.

Great ideas in here. I really want to make a Kill Bill/Bruce Lee pair. Anybody try a Kobe IV Del-Sol iD? I'm trying right now but besides yellow speckles I don't know where to put yellow and white.

FYI:

NDC offered to remake replacements for me of the same shoes when I showed them paint over spray and glue stains, they told me to hang on to current ones and wait for the new ones to get to me and send them back once I get them.

Strange, has anyone been offered this before?

Back
Top Bottom