Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

that volt sole with the yellow midsole looks really bad and out of place.

ya'll are too concerned about a shade of yellow :lol:
This. I've been wondering why everyone was suggesting the volt and yellow combo. If you're trying to do a Laker theme, what's wrong with double yellow? Or like Jslimm said, use purple

I want to order 1 more ID, but I am waiting to see if they will put new options up.  If I had to guess, I would say they would put the fade option up (If they do, they better include the OC mockup that the one guy made).

But who knows?  I am not a Nike insider.

Will do ! The ones that are made in the pic are fresh though might just order those lol man seeing new pics of ids make it hard for me to pull the trigger though

"Volt" homes, change the heel clip to White and the outsole to purple and you're cooking IMO. Volt in a laker CW doesn't work unless you have on a grinch or Chaos V or VI.

A few more pics of my recent iD creations (trying to better capture the actual colors)... I haven't decided if I am going to keep them all.  Moving onto the KD Vi now...

Grape Mamba

Kobeezy Plat

Lebron's can be seen in the Lebron X iD thread...

I won't ever understand the "should I" questions.

Do whatever you want, if you like the option, add it.

If you want to buy the shoe, buy it.

Fair enough, but I meant more in the sense of "What do you guys think of this?" As much as I respect all of your opinions, it has very little bearing on whether or not I actually buy them.

I won't ever understand the "should I" questions.

Do whatever you want, if you like the option, add it.

If you want to buy the shoe, buy it.
QFT. Its your money. The only person who has to like the shoe at the end of the day is you. If you like the mock up, buy it. There have been some that I thought were trash, but the person who bought them obviously liked them and that's what matters.

Despite the concept being overdone, I did a Yeezy 8 iD (which still hasn't arrived because of a Nike error).

QFT. Its your money. The only person who has to like the shoe at the end of the day is you. If you like the mock up, buy it. There have been some that I thought were trash, but the person who bought them obviously liked them and that's what matters.

Despite the concept being overdone, I did a Yeezy 8 iD (which still hasn't arrived because of a Nike error).

Complain, get dat code and shoot it over to me for giving you the idea. :smokin

A few more pics of my recent iD creations

yeezy colorway came out pretty good.

I have the black/green/red colorway saved in my locker, i don't know if anyone has posted that ID yet, but I plan to order it maybe at the end of the year.

My lil bro is aching for that yeezy id for his birthday, what color are you all choosing for the lining, university red?

Back
Top Bottom