Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

The white/black had the smudged look, mrfantastic and I returned our pairs and another member didn't mind it as he kept his. It's like that I guess just depends if you tolerate it. It should've looked like the Graffiti pair that released.

The white/black had the smudged look, mrfantastic and I returned our pairs and another member didn't mind it as he kept his. It's like that I guess just depends if you tolerate it. It should've looked like the Graffiti pair that released.

did you post pics of it? I was thinking of getting a graffiti ID but hearing this smudge i dont even want to chance it. If you posted pics ill go back and look but was jw before i started searching for something that wasnt there

yes all three of us posted pics check them out as it doesnt look like the release pair. The other colors were okay.

yes all three of us posted pics check them out as it doesnt look like the release pair. The other colors were okay.
ok will do thanks

oh and how are those "un"sulfurs holding up? is the upper still black?

Last edited:
They're holding up fine granted I have other colorways to rotate so they don't get much wear. EM is pretty good with the paint.

XTwogJE.jpg

Found this

I don't think that was ever an option... Plus look at the tongue logo, it's patterned. Those are either fakes, or ugly *** samples. I'm going with fakes.

Back
Top Bottom