Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Im just gonna hope for the worst...if its solid upper thats a bless in the sky /boxden

Last edited:
I wish the Year of the Snake option didn't get taken down.  I actually liked that option, it offered really quacky combinations that look very weird, but are unique and eye catching.  I was looking into making a "What the Kobe" version using the YOTS upper, but damn Nike took it down. 

Hopefully the new option won't be a failure like the Graffiti option.

Seeing all these designs makes me wonder why Nike does not have this available for Canadians yet.
mean.gif

That's weird. I just tried to make a pair and I'm still getting that "not available" ****. Hoping for solid upper!

Are those elastic bands on the tongue? Not feeling that but the splatter is a nice touch. Kinda messy, not sure if you planned to make it look that way or wanted smaller speckles like how Nike does their speckles. Anyhow, I like that aqua blue color on the silver and it flows with the platinum upper and clear sole.

yeah the bands are removable,i  just pust them on to get that mag look. the blue paint  is a custom mix to match mag pl blue. the paint is supposed to be sloppy like that, although its not exaclty what i wanted but i like how they ended up any way, im probably going to rock them with the white laces not the bands lol

i used nike id:  the white/platinum grey  upper

the stadium  grey mid sole and hell clip

white swooosh and while  kobe shield

Had food poisoning the past few days. Checked nike site, came here right after. So the iD option has been down for a day with no update? Whats taking them so long? I bet it goes up later today. Exciting!

Back
Top Bottom