Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

scrap those laces and speckle and thats the best solar yeezy Kobe ID i've seen

best plat yeezy Kobe ID is by far and above Sole Reaver's

The team red looks awesome on white/silver. Good job on those. Would you have gotten team red outsole if they still had it?
I'd have to see it.. But I wouldn't rule it out. That white outsole is gonna be a b to keep clean after rolling up to people's tailgates and whatnot

i think the black/grey Graffiti looks decent but yeah the Pit pattern looks better.
The GR graffiti is pretty nice, (esp the pic with your red laces haha)  but all the ID ones look off to me,  then again if you guys dont like how it turns out just return it. 

Last edited:
I really hate that we don't have solid uppers. I want to order a NYG inspired pair and any red/blue upper is terrible for that. I love white shoes, but the rain in FL makes a white upper pointless.

Got my finishing touches September 25th and still not shipped!!!?? Wtfffff. Can't take this waiting Forreal. Original estimated delivery date is October 14. Hopefully everything is still on schedule.

Got my finishing touches September 25th and still not shipped!!!?? Wtfffff. Can't take this waiting Forreal. Original estimated delivery date is October 14. Hopefully everything is still on schedule.
Check order status on Nike.com. They might've shipped and not sent an email. I've had that happen a few times recently.

Got the same e-mail on the same day.  Order is still in progress, but I'd think they'd ship out sometime this week.  Maybe they're waiting to ship out a big batch of kicks and waiting on other pairs.

I wish Nike ID would sell the zoom air insoles that are in the elites.  lunarlon is comfy, but dies out too quick and my joints are hurting a bit more than previous years with kobes.  either that or im just getting too old

email nike or live chat them,  those prices are wrong.  last time i checked its $40 for lunarlon and $60 for nike+

I'll just get sum Dr Scholl's insole for my IDs
Hey man just an FYI if you go with the orthotic-ready insole, I would get something like a Spenco or Superfeet instead of Dr. Scholls.

Quality of their product and support seems to be just a little better.  Dr. Scholl's are good for everyday wear, but I'd go the other route if you'll use em for ball.

Back
Top Bottom