Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

i got the same problem they sent me the email 9 days ago saying that they would ship in a week. A week passed and no confirmed shipping. My original date is 10/14 and I was fine waiting till then. I just hate they got me all excited thinkin that im going to get them early when most likely I am not.
Has your id's shipped yet? Still nothing for me. Cause ur original estimated delivery date is same as mine and u said u had the same problem. I just emailed them with my order number to see what's going on. Haven't heard anything since the finishing touches email like 2 or more weeks ago. Some bs man

Y
Got the same e-mail on the same day.  Order is still in progress, but I'd think they'd ship out sometime this week.  Maybe they're waiting to ship out a big batch of kicks and waiting on other pairs.
hopefully they ship soon. No way they should email you with finishing touches email and then 2 weeks later still not shipped or no word at all. Id's in the last for me didnt take this long.

My pit viper inline inspired iDs are suppose to come in Thursday. I'll post pictures as soon as I get them.

Has your id's shipped yet? Still nothing for me. Cause ur original estimated delivery date is same as mine and u said u had the same problem. I just emailed them with my order number to see what's going on. Haven't heard anything since the finishing touches email like 2 or more weeks ago. Some bs man

My id actually just shipped today I just got the email I wonder if they just wait to send a bunch out cuz its in china right now. I would keep looking today

I'll just get sum Dr Scholl's insole for my IDs

Hey man just an FYI if you go with the orthotic-ready insole, I would get something like a Spenco or Superfeet instead of Dr. Scholls.

Quality of their product and support seems to be just a little better.  Dr. Scholl's are good for everyday wear, but I'd go the other route if you'll use em for ball.

Thanks man

My id actually just shipped today I just got the email I wonder if they just wait to send a bunch out cuz its in china right now. I would keep looking today
Yeah just got my email right after I saw your post reply back to me. Good lookin out tho for helpin out. Hopefully it don't take long to arrive. Shipping label created yesterday.

Those are dope is that purple or black on the sole and lining? Cant tell on the work computer
I don't know if its the same id I've seen all over this thread and Instagram, but I swear a whole bunch of people made this same Bruce lee Id. I keep seeing this id everywhere. I mean for good reason cause it definitly looks fire, but I wouldn't want the same id as a whole bunch of other people, but that's just personal preference. But they do look mad good.

Last edited:
Just needa see what these viper uppers are liking like once y'all guinea pigs get y'all's in. Got my home cowboys redone n can't wait to see how that gray viper upper is looking.

Those are dope is that purple or black on the sole and lining? Cant tell on the work computer
I don't know if its the same id I've seen all over this thread and Instagram, but I swear a whole bunch of people made this same Bruce lee Id. I keep seeing this id everywhere. I mean for good reason cause it definitly looks fire, but I wouldn't want the same id as a whole bunch of other people, but that's just personal preference. But they do look mad good.

For the price tag on IDs I wouldn't either unless I could pick up a pair returned at the outlet

quick question, what grey did u use for ur swoosh/shozoku, is it the stadium grey or dark grey? Just want to get a feel of how it would look in this ID i mmaking. Thanks

sorry edit: QUESTION IS FOR LavaRoshe...thanks again

Last edited:
Hey guys im new to Nike Talk and i have a pair of kobe 8s coming in can't wait

I'll post the pics when they come in.

Excuse me for a minute, I'm just going to rant a little here.
This has to be the most dissappointing NikeID from the Kobe line ever (from 4-8). The fact that we cannot even change our tongue color separate from the upper option is ridiculous and the color combinations are too restrictive. I just peeped at the lebron 11 ID options and I think I know where my NikeID money is going towards. I think Nike totally dropped the bomb on this model.

^Wow -- not bad, but not what I expected out of that color of the upper either. How do you like them from the medial side?

^Wow -- not bad, but not what I expected out of that color of the upper either. How do you like them from the medial side?

I think the medial part is what somewhat disappointing. I expected the PV scales to be lighter. Didn't expect it to be black. In close inspection it doesn't look as nice but far away it's easy on the eyes.

Back
Top Bottom