Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

butter man, love that white upper and all the recent shots of that upper are pushing me to make that my next Kobe ID, but I am terrified I will destroy that white EM
Same here
I wonder if anyone who has the white upper, how is it holding up

What up haven't seen you in a minute on the kobe threads

Yeah I thought the speckle might me a little much

If I go blue outsole do you change the midsole color?

Just got tired of whack ***, unessesary colorways... Taking a break from the thread.

Maybe white mid, blue outsole. Play with it a lil bit until you love em. That's what I do when I'm ordering IDs.

I feel ya, those WTK are the worst yet ughhhhh hot garbage

The white midsole blue sole looks really clean too, love this upper def going to ID these

I CAN NOT believe those WTFs... They get worse with every interpretation.

What the dunks was a cool concept, nike shoulda left it alone after that.

Yeah those WTK are awful bro

If I do the grey mid blue sole what heel clip? I was thinking maybe blue then?

I like this design I gotta think it over so many different ways to execute it

That's one reason they sometimes limit options... People are more likely to buy if they have less to chose from. Less confusion on what to buy.

That's a good point

With these I know I'm gonna go back and forth for days lol I did that with my first ID took me weeks to settle on a design

My favourite colour combo is grey, black and red. I think I'm gonna do something like that soon. Waiting on new options

Found a voucher I'd forgotten about so I decided to make some kicks for my last season since it's my senior year...my university colors are blue/yellow, I wanted Something all white with only slight accents so this is what I came up with..

View media item 614144
They should be here 11/20

Found a voucher I'd forgotten about so I decided to make some kicks for my last season since it's my senior year...my university colors are blue/yellow, I wanted Something all white with only slight accents so this is what I came up with..

They should be here 11/20
I think those will turn out very nice. It will be interesting to see the white swoosh on a (basically) white background. I would think the speckles will stand out more than they normally would. Post some pics when they come in!

Pics of that grey/black pit viper upper made makes me want to pull the trigger on these. I need another pair of 8s in my rotation, and it's time to part ways with my ASG's (they are too bright for me) . Does anyone have a good pic of the translucent yellow sole? 

It's Volt. If you're going for the Yeezy inspired then like everybody that made them they went with poison green, which pops more.
900x900px-LL-266ef104_image.jpeg

Last edited:
I think those will turn out very nice. It will be interesting to see the white swoosh on a (basically) white background. I would think the speckles will stand out more than they normally would. Post some pics when they come in!
Thanks for the feedback, I'll definitely post pics when the come in!

Back
Top Bottom