Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

those should turn out nice. was playing around with a red carpet inspiration myself a couple days ago

Recent iDs look good. Got me itching to make one more iD :smh: Good reason to do so is the 15% code. Would like to see if there will be one more option before deciding though.

Those are nice bro. You were right when you said we got a similar pair I def like the black on the heel clip.

Those are nice bro. You were right when you said we got a similar pair I def like the black on the heel clip.
Yeah homie no doubt. But I f***s wit ur joants too. I was thinking bout the PURP outsole too but decided to go with white. But def similar.

Same here man I would be happy with the ones you got as well. Were yours inspired by the elite homes? I got my inspiration from the kobe 5 homes but I swapped out the heel clip

Chiacrack has you seen this shirt? It will match your shoes
I gotta get that shirt lol

still haven't decided on a design yet, def ordering them next friday, but TPG has me feeling the grey midsole/blue sole

I love clear soles, but i know that will get destroyed

I have to get a Dez/Cowboys themed Kobe 8, Kobe Bryant and Dez Bryant? it was meant to be

Last edited:
Same here man I would be happy with the ones you got as well. Were yours inspired by the elite homes? I got my inspiration from the kobe 5 homes but I swapped out the heel clip

View media item 617134
Yezzir, just used white outsole instead of translucent cause I can't stand yellowing. But everything else is basically on point with the elite homes

Back
Top Bottom