Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

^I think it's great.  I'm a big fan of the black midsole and heel cup together.  I think you're pretty much good to go there.

I am really thinking that this purple is too dark to attempt the Amnesties...

Agreed. I'd do something else and just keep hoping Nike releases the amnesty as the hollywood nights to match the jersey. You will have a different shade of purple and no yellow eyelets, main details left out.

That's what I've been saying the purple doesn't work here

Really nike should give more color options but we've been saying that mad long too

if only clear soles and white uppers could never get dirty or yellow....perfect shoe world that would be

Question. I was able to get a 10% off coupon. If I used the Discover Card Merchant place along with it, that would net 20% off on IDs, right?

Last edited:
is my ID freaking out or did i just stumble upon a new upper?

its making the lace loops and tongue and back piece poison green! looks ****** dope!

Last edited:
people said "minimum 3 pairs if they put solid upper option"
for the cws that didnt release
laugh.gif

Last edited:
He probably had chose the black upper before the poison green upper. Sometimes there is a glitch and it will show a different color for the tongue and upper. I've had the same thing happen. 

Back
Top Bottom