Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I'm just hoping you don't see any white either through the upper or on the opening/edges/trimming (by the tongue) like we've seen before. That would be the only thing that stops me from going lewi on these

#2 all day

I may do that one also because I really want the amnesties but I think the black midsole works best here

bouta use this discount on my last kobe 8 ID 
smokin.gif

I wuz think makin the mid-sole white then painting it a lighter shade purple to get that amnesty feel?...just never painted a shoe and dont even know what brand to use? lol..but i think its a good idead imo?....lol

I am fine with black outsoles, I wasn't feeling the purp midsole though...
i posted earlier bro....maybe make the Amnesties ...but leave the midsole "white" then paint a lighter shade of purple yourself?...thats what i think im gunna do?..lol idk?....only thing that would be off is the "yellow" eyelets and of course the yellow swoosh/heel logo is  "electric yellow" on the Amnesties...but we get the "tour Yellow/gold" option...ugh! sucks but..oh well?...anywaz ...

Im debating on taking back my pair or white corral upper for a solid white. Who else would do it here??

wish they had crimson red, at least for the logo or swoosh
THIS x100000000

love crimson, my favorite part about my Xmas kobes is the crimson laces!

they also need 3m.

and i was thinking some color options like cream, tan, brown, would make for some dope ID pairs

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/627618/width/200/height/400[/IMG

I know I know, it's overdone. But the yeezy colorway just looks so good on court and the poison green really pops. For the lining do you guys use pink or red?

Back
Top Bottom