Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

mmoreno1015 mmoreno1015 . It's ok I don't like the liner at the beginning but I guess it will look better on feet. I'm curious to see the all white pair. I would rate based on look for me 7/10

Your blackouts look great to me bro. I have my pair in hand right now and I love everything about them except the white lining showing. Looking at them in a mirror on foot doesn't look bad at all. The looks of the shoe outweigh the flaw of the lining

I explained to everyone long ago that the liner would indeed be white, no matter what.

Not sure what people were expecting.

When you say "Quality"... do you mean actual Quality of Materials or you talking Craftsmanship?

And what & where...? (If you don't mind...)

eightfivefresh eightfivefresh I mean the general em and the way the pattern looks in person it would be hard to tell from my pic but it mostly in the front of the shoe and on the em. I may send them back and just grab the elites because they now are much cheaper

was gonna post mine, but they look exactly like tank214. black yeezys.  poor craftmanship though, under my swoosh it looks like a thread got stuck before they ironed it on, and there's white showing in multiple places where it shouldn't.  That's not even including the white that shows under the laces area.

nvm, pics:

you can see the thread right in the middle of this pic, that light spot starting under the swoosh.  also, the white stitching at 10 oclock:

for damn near $200, they just seem cheaply made.  I already sent back my white yeezys.  still on the fence with these.

Last edited:
Whats the inspiration
the band Bad Brains DC/NY hardcore
legends.
I have enough pairs of plain shoes so I figured I'd do these. From LA so had to use the Chaz graf base. I know 98% on here don't like the graffiti but I do. But again that's why it's nikeiD. Wasn't made for anyone else but me.
edit:
Ordered with green laces since I already have a pair of red and a pair of black laces. So I'll see what laces I'll go with when they arrive

Last edited:
White out pair scheduled for delivery today. So excited to see the solid white upper. Pics later

Back
Top Bottom