Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

This is what I'm reffering to with my mesh on my Ids
Dam bro. I'm glad I frequent NT and I'm glad you posted this.  
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Just saved me $180... I was gonna deal with the Liner & Bogus Tongue, but I can't fathom dropping that much for the kind of issues you guys are showing.

And then on top of it, the Craftsmanship is Subpar from what I'm seeing???... LOL. HELL NAH BRUH... I'm good.

I'll find another way to commemorate my Late Grandfather's passing. There's a clear Inferiority with these compared to my '04 Huarache 2K4 ID's... and that's not good enough for my Fam.

he seems new...

these belong to @tbatiste10  these are not mine. He posted it in kobe 8 thread and was told to post it here. I figured it's worth it we all see it, in case they do not offer the brighter purple option

900x900px-LL-0aeaabb4_image.jpeg
900x900px-LL-e7ff6815_image.jpeg

the duo purple(well the sole at least) looks terrible IMO. Should just go with black sole.

whiteouts need the never wet product.

Dam bro. I'm glad I frequent NT and I'm glad you posted this. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Just saved me $180... I was gonna deal with the Liner & Bogus Tongue, but I can't fathom dropping that much for the kind of issues you guys are showing.

And then on top of it, the Craftsmanship is Subpar from what I'm seeing???... LOL. HELL NAH BRUH... I'm good.

I'll find another way to commemorate my Late Grandfather's passing. There's a clear Inferiority with these compared to my '04 Huarache 2K4 ID's... and that's not good enough for my Fam.

eightfivefresh eightfivefresh I'm glad you see my struggle bro. I'm livid at this. I waited a month and this how they repay me. I will id again until the 9s

@ultimatecam  Same here bro... I'm hoping the IX's live up to the Hype & have better options from jump. But yea, you gotta return those bro... there's no excuses for ANY of those issues on a $180+ sneaker.

But nurses wear colors. Its the doctors who are in white lol

I complained about the glue stain and he said since we've already given you a coupon code I can only offer you another 10% off. I told him I jokingly asked for one last time and surprisingly the rep gave me it. Now theres an actual flaw on a $190 shoe and 10% is the best you could do. He wouldn't budge so I said keep it. (Ohhh I showed him)

Just ordered my J.R Smith inspired ID´s. Decided to go with the translucent white sole, hope it doesnt yellow as i heard !

Back
Top Bottom