Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Comp10... Of course.

I wish I has one dem 10% codes when I ordered doe
frown.gif
My bad, but ay i don't have anymore codes

All good. I didn't know anyone was offering em when I ordered.

when did you order?

i'm still waiting for my email. my friends 2 roshe's already shipped and are gonna be delivered tomorrow, but my shoes haven't even been completed yet :smh:

when did you order?

i'm still waiting for my email. my friends 2 roshe's already shipped and are gonna be delivered tomorrow, but my shoes haven't even been completed yet
mean.gif
roshe runs are usually faster to construct but the kobes have to put in detail and especially if y9ou customize it

I did a carpe diem-ish pair but with volt instead of yellow. Got them two weeks ago but haven't taken any pics til now. Still on the fence about them. Ima sucker for speckles but maybe I should've left them off the midsole.

View media item 675645

I did a carpe diem-ish pair but with volt instead of yellow. Got them two weeks ago but haven't taken any pics til now. Still on the fence about them. Ima sucker for speckles but maybe I should've left them off the midsole.
Man those are nice keep em and even the midsole is nice is it a tribute to the cement sole

View media item 675645
not feelin the volt personally, and speckles need to go IMO. Not horrible, but IMO close, but no cigar.

nice CD with the volt :pimp:

and side note but you need to charge your phone sdubl lol 1%

:lol: if I'm at home, or near a charger, I like to completely kill my battery.
diggin these.

Back
Top Bottom