Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Came in today!

2s6m1i0.jpg

20h9chw.jpg

k2lg5x.jpg

These are dope man, coming from a Niners fan...see you guys at the Stick Sunday.

ID's came in, Pink is bright as hell, brighter than the highlighter pack, but I like it. Inspiration is my 8 month old daughter
These are nasty. Probably going to have to go back and use that upper.

I just got 3 IDs in today. I'll post pics later.

I want to pull the trigger on these now that the 8 is discounted for employees but i cant decided if i want to stay true to the originals shoe theme or not. ("twenty three" on a Kobe Seems odd.

I thought Nike ID are excluded from discounts. Unless your saying they are now included cause 9 are coming soon.

For the holidays until 1/31/14 most ids are discounted kobes are on swoosh but KD and Brons are not.

Anybody have an extra pair of solid purple laces they don't want? PM me please!  Or if anybody can point me in the direction of purple laces that fit kobes well. I ordered a pair of amnesties with black laces and regret not getting purple laces instead.  I tried buying an extra pair from a nike rep, but no luck.  Thanks in advance!

Hashballer.... I'm diggin both pairs man. Lizards are dope!

Last edited:
@GaussWho  There is no filter on that pic... the foto was taken at night with lights on. I wished the green solid upper would be a little darker but it still looks good IMO

Back
Top Bottom