Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Yes! Just got a 10 percent coupon too! It's not much but heck it's better than nothing. Idk how the chroma would look on the mesh but I'm ordering a yeezy ASAP with gitd

I'm not really crazy about the SS option I didn't even want the Xmas but nike finally giving us some options to play with is nice

The gitd option should've been up months ago

Wow I was just gonna do a solar yeezy but that plat pair is dope

I took some heat on the gamma thread for asking for a code because my shoes didn't come last night but I don't care between that and the id options that's really my first W I've gotten on sneakers since I got two pairs of he got games for retail

Thank you nike for adding some options finally

secondary laces or laces with speckles would've been great

wonder how the black ice sole looks like in real life

Nike with the Christmas present wow gitd and ss I am glad I waited on making an id.

Last edited:
I wore my other Kobe 8s a grip and not a single crease happened. Y'all think that plastic crap will make this one crease unlike the others? If so, I'll pass on these for that reason alone. Skinny *** long foot is a recipe for easy creasin' for me when it comes to a lot of kicks.

But you can have both Chroma Upper (as well as any upper option) and the SS which is what i love.

Yeezy looks good with the GITD and SS upper
it does on the white one but when i choose the black option it just doesnt look right maybe thats just the pic on the site but it makes me hesitant to pulls the trigger on a black pair with those options

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom