Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Big surprise this morning guys ! As i posted here this week, my order was send on monday, and the expected delivery date was 27/12. Last time i checked the tracking was on thursday, and the package was still on Thailand, and the delivery date was the same. But this morning surprisingly they came
nerd.gif
 Really pleased with them, i will upload photos later.

I just received my clichéEndFragment "Yeezy" inspired Kobe 8 iDs aka Kobeezy's.  Call me a HypeBeast but I wanted to stick with an entire theme and really like how they turned out!  Knowing that several people on here are thinking of making similar designs, I ended up taking numerous pics to show the shoes in both natural light outdoors and in a reflective backdropped setting.  I also had to do the "Yeezy Family" pic...

Last edited:

I just received my clichéEndFragment "Yeezy" inspired Kobe 8 iDs aka Kobeezy's.  Call me a HypeBeast but I wanted to stick with an entire theme and really like how they turned out!  Knowing that several people on here are thinking of making similar designs, I ended up taking numerous pics to show the shoes in both natural light outdoors and in a reflective backdropped setting.  I also had to do the "Yeezy Family" pic...
Clean ID's man!  Making me want to ID a pair myself.  I'm liking the Solar inspired pair, the Pit Viper pattern looks kinda "scaley".

If I didn't id a KD IV in the Solar Colorway, I would definitely buy a pair today.

For some reason, the Nike Swoosh you have on the Plats looks like it changes color depending on the light.  Is that true?

Last edited:
All reds are sexy, man. I'm really diggin em.

Spent my ID $$ on something else I've been wanting for a few years that crossed my path :frown: hopefully I can off a couple more pairs soon so I can order my IDs.

Very F'n clean my dude +1 

Hope u dont mind but im def gonna copy these :smokin
Nah bro not at all. Go for it. Looks even better in person. If you don't mind the underneath part of the mesh near the laces showing white then you'll love it man. I had a hard time deciding allll blackout pair with the swoosh logo and everything black or what's shown in the pic which I chose all black except dark grey swoosh and dark grey logo. Either way looks fresh. Just wanted the swoosh and logo to stand out a tiny but more than the rest of the shoe. But my boy got all black everything and it looks mad fresh too and you can see the swoosh and logo just fine.

Clean ID's man!  Making me want to ID a pair myself.  I'm liking the Solar inspired pair, the Pit Viper pattern looks kinda "scaley".

If I didn't id a KD IV in the Solar Colorway, I would definitely buy a pair today.

For some reason, the Nike Swoosh you have on the Plats looks like it changes color depending on the light.  Is that true?

Thanks. I too did a KD IV Solar.

As for the swoosh on the Plat pair, it is almost a metallic silver/grey color that somewhat reflects light in certain angles.

My solar's in the process of making. I used solid upper with red liner

Next ID is gonna be a Breast Cancer Awareness/Miami Nights or Bruce Lee-ish

I just received my cliché "Yeezy" inspired Kobe 8 iDs aka Kobeezy's.  Call me a HypeBeast but I wanted to stick with an entire theme and really like how they turned out!  Knowing that several people on here are thinking of making similar designs, I ended up taking numerous pics to show the shoes in both natural light outdoors and in a reflective backdropped setting.  I also had to do the "Yeezy Family" pic...

Last edited:

the all reds are pretty nice , thinking of geting a pair for myself too ! 

Ordered my all reds a couple weeks ago. Can't wait for them to come in. First IDs since the Nike Shox Bomber I had made when I was like 13 years old 
laugh.gif

Here they are my 1st Kobe 8 ID. The inspiration is obviuous; Knicks fan, and J.R. Smith is one of my fav players, so when i saw his ID´s i was in love. Went with the same options as his, only thing i changed was the translucent sole for a solid white. I loved the translucent sole, but heard they will get yellow easily. I love the kobe 8 and i wanted to order at least a pair in nike id. Probably wont be the last
smokin.gif

The quality of the pics isnt the best, i took em with my iphone camera, hope u like em guys

finally balled in my IDs,
felt great except the top of the toe box.
I should've worn thicker socks.
still very responsive. My sulfurs felt a bit better but overll the same

Anyone else feel like the iD's are more stiff and rigid as far as the EM than the pairs released to the public? Maybe it's just me, but it felt like I had to break them in whereas the other shoes felt great out of the box...

Anyone else feel like the iD's are more stiff and rigid as far as the EM than the pairs released to the public? Maybe it's just me, but it felt like I had to break them in whereas the other shoes felt great out of the box...

I almost want to say they were. but i didnt ball in them immediately so they were already decently broken in.
but didnt feel as good as sulfurs and bhms when i first put them on

Back
Top Bottom