Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Thanks for the replies everyone!

Yes, the black speckle was done on ID and I added the gold. One of the easiest but most effective jobs I've done.

Champssports twitter:

Kobe 8 AS is restocking tomorrow at our Times Square, Harlem, Willowbrook, Freehold Raceway and Cherry Hill stores!

Last edited:
My new ID's with a few extra touches
glasses.gif
nthat.gif

sucks i already have them already. its not the type of shoe i would double up on either.  wish something else would restock....like the WTK 8 or something. 

on another note, i'm not sure if someone has tried already, but has anyone tried making the PE that kobe wore when he blew his achilles?  I came up with this.  I think it's pretty close.  I used the chroma option in case you're wondering.

Why when I'm making an I.D does the plastic that hold laces change to solid. I.E: I use the purple pit viper upper and they are purple. I change the upper to gray and they stay purple. That's the way I want to keep it. When I try to add to cart it won't let me..any help

Why when I'm making an I.D does the plastic that hold laces change to solid. I.E: I use the purple pit viper upper and they are purple. I change the upper to gray and they stay purple. That's the way I want to keep it. When I try to add to cart it won't let me..any help

It's a glitch. If that happens, click on the part that does that then select another color then switch back to the color you want. It does that sometimes when you rotate the image or changing colors. Should be able to add to cart even if it does that.

So... I placed my order on 12/28. Got the "we've started making your order" on 12/31. I got another email with "we've started making your order" this morning... This happen to anyone else?

Google polyester laces. They look like they could be ones used for the kobe 8. Anyone else?

I also found some that are European fiber laces but the polyester look more like it

So... I placed my order on 12/28. Got the "we've started making your order" on 12/31. I got another email with "we've started making your order" this morning... This happen to anyone else?

Was it a different design than the first one? Free iD! :lol:

No it hasn't happen to me before.

Was it a different design than the first one? Free iD! :lol:

No it hasn't happen to me before.
Nope. Same ID. Maybe I will get 2, and just send one back :nerd:

anyone have an ID with the tour yellow? I wanted to see if it came out more gold than yellow

Back
Top Bottom