Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Nice id! Hoping mine come in soon ordered around the same time.... How is the glow in a low light room?
Thanks! It has a pretty decent glow in most lights. The soles charge really fast and seem to hold the glow for a while. I'll try to get a photo of them in a dark room after I've walked around in the sun. 

i like the way that GITD sole looks when its not glowing a lot better than i thought i would from the renderings

Last edited:
Guys, just made a solar yeezy color way. Should I make a Platinum yeezy, kd 4 galaxy color way, or Lakers Away color way?

make whatever you like best man, some of the plats i've seen look good, but all of those ideas are good

Almost finished email on Monday, nothing since.

This Friday will be 6 weeks...(it said delivered in 6 weeks or less)

:x

I guess I will be getting a code...

:pimp:

Last edited:
Question. How long did it take you guys to get your we've started email? It's been almost a week for me and I haven't received any notification of any kind. Thanks for the replies in advance!

Okay im ready to pull the trigger, anybody wanna bless yaboy with a 10% code or advise me how toobtain one?

purple midsole, black heel clip, and yellow or poison green swoosh. :D they look good just think the purple is too dark with the red/black upper

Last edited:
Came in today!

2s6m1i0.jpg

20h9chw.jpg

k2lg5x.jpg
Had to bump this after today.These are
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom