Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I think Nike is just getting going with these Chromas, so if you were one of the first o order with Chroma option, they are finally finishing up your pair.

But if you recently ordered, your pair will be quick.

Couldnt find a ducks CW that I liked. So i think im going to go with these as my second and final(hopefully) pair of kobe's.

Props to whoever posted the initial design for these a while back.... i added the white specks. (wish i knew what grey specks looked like, might have gone with those)

Feedback/thoughts?

how does the red translucent sole look w/ yellowing (if it even does)?  i'm thinking of getting an olympic themed pair and i was on the fence over getting a solid or translucent sole

was thinking of ordering these but i have a feeling something very similar released tho
laugh.gif
 anyway after 2 minutes of extensive googling i cant find any coupon codes that work on id's so im assuming there arent any active ones?

Last edited:
Appreciate the input guys. I actually have the pair with the purple sole saved in my cart right now, so it looks like we are all on the same page 
laugh.gif

i also like the way they look with the clear translucent sole, but i know it would be blueish in person so i don't want that

Last edited:

@Nelson999 im a bolts fan too... have you thought about making any charger cws? the midnight blue/volt/white combo looks pretty sharp.....
ive only messed with it once but i didn't really like the way they turned out, although i was using yellow not volt

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom