Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Ordered mine 1/23 wonder if ill get a code?

EDIT: wow just checked the spam folder, code is there 
smokin.gif

the email said they would arrive 5-7 days later than the original quote, did your guys say that as well?

Last edited:
I took some more shots today at Nike CS, but nothing.

sick.gif
They probably flagged you for receiving too many codes in the past, or complaining to get codes. Happened to me in the past, they actually even told me I received too many so far and no more 
laugh.gif

EDIT: wow just checked the spam folder, code is there :smokin .

the email said they would arrive 5-7 days later than the original quote, did your guys say that as well?
Hopefully I will be able to use it this weekend.
Yeah mine said that as well. Also stating that quality of the product is number one....so we will see how my pair comes out.

I wanna do a Kobe 8 ID before it disappear on the site, im planning doing it by the end of the month I wonder how long this will stay since the Kobe 9 is here?

I remember that before they took Lebron X ID down I got an email about it and its says its the last chance to make Lebron X ID.

Last edited:
They probably flagged you for receiving too many codes in the past, or complaining to get codes. Happened to me in the past, they actually even told me I received too many so far and no more :lol:

Welp, I got a 10% code...

I guess that's better than nothing. :lol:

EDIT: wow just checked the spam folder, code is there :smokin .

Mine said 9-11 :rolleyes

Woke up to this email on my first pair of Kobe's.

CS rep told me last week that they were expected to ship 3/1

ordered 1/14

Cloaks.

I wanna do a Kobe 8 ID before it disappear on the site, im planning doing it by the end of the month I wonder how long this will stay since the Kobe 9 is here?

I remember that before they took Lebron X ID down I got an email about it and its says its the last chance to make Lebron X ID.

Josh, the CSR I spoke to this week said there was no official date as of yet but he anticipated a few more weeks. Joked that he also needed to order his pair
before they pulled plug.

I think it's a good idea to leave a pair in your cart so hopefully you get email notification saying the it's your last chance.

they always have this problem with chinese new year, if you've been id'ing for a while now its no biggie.

sucks but its worth it when they come in ^.^

You are correct as I do biz with a company in China. The whole country shuts down for a week or more.
This will impact the deliveries of the id's for sure.

Josh, the CSR I spoke to this week said there was no official date as of yet but he anticipated a few more weeks. Joked that he also needed to order his pair
before they pulled plug.

I think it's a good idea to leave a pair in your cart so hopefully you get email notification saying the it's your last chance.

Rep. Good tip. Imma do that. Already got my Amnesty designed.

Back
Top Bottom