Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I wanna make all three, the plats, red octobers and those blue joints but thats a lot of cash for IDs

If you're going black logo, do black swoosh.

Or do red logo, black medial swoosh?

Anyone that used chroma, and order has already shipped, can you please post your order date?
ordered on 1/14.... chroma and black ice pictures for everybody to see coming thursday.

sorry about your pair dubl... I'd be heated if I were you

If you're going black logo, do black swoosh.

Or do red logo, black medial swoosh?
I am for sure doing black tongue logo, and black heel shozoku.

I don't really like the black lateral swoosh, so I'm keeping that red. Medial swoosh is the last little detail.

Thanks for the help fellas, appreciate it.

Now on to the Lebrons
laugh.gif

I brought out the milksnakes to check the university red tongue. These things are going to be RED
sick.gif

The drop date for the nike kobe 8 id gumbo options is in six weeks or when the materials come out, nike replied to my question follow me on twitter @igohamcomp10

The drop date for the nike kobe 8 id gumbo options is in six weeks or when the materials come out, nike replied to my question follow me on twitter @igohamcomp10
tell them to add the new options (Glow soles, additional Chroma options, etc) to the regular ID so we aren't stuck with the stupid Gumbo sock liner and the $15 price increase,  thanks!

tell them to add the new options (Glow soles, additional Chroma options, etc) to the regular ID so we aren't stuck with the stupid Gumbo sock liner and the $15 price increase,  thanks!

The sockliner is awful!

Back
Top Bottom