Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

if they released the ASG 8 it would've had the lining so you guys wouldn't have bought it? OK now shut up about it :tongue:

Nike ID is flawed, has been for a while, but to say "here you go guys new options and the ability to mix and match, but you gotta use the lame gumbo theme liner we came up with" is moronic

love the options hate the liner, wouldn't surprise me to see them give us the ability to mix match after this six weeks or "materials run out"

Last edited:
It's a Gumbo iD so they are gonna make the lining design mandatory. I thought we knew by now they give some and take some.

Years from now I have this feeling that I'll wish I went HAM on the 8 iD and ordered like 3-4 extras...

The wallet though...

These will be like the IV's all over again. I think 8 pairs would be a good number after all is said and done.
8 sounds good to me 
laugh.gif

Damnit... I will probably be grabbing at least one more.  Wish I had a coupon though...  even like a 10% would be huge for me

I want to make at least two more IDs but the cash is an issue

My yeezys are going to look great I think that gitd green sole is money, just not sure if my pink lining will be too light, I may take a red fabric pen on it to make it a little darker

The least they should have done (especially with the price increase) is let us chose different colors of the gumbo liner... Being stuck with the grey sucks.

rep'd those look dope!, like the SS

I almost did that on my solar inspired design but opted not too, when I do plats I am def using SS

for you guys that own a pair of pure plats or have seen them in person, which liner on ID would be better? the red or darker orange?

#2 @pkmagic

Those are fly as hell stac

I might make them all blues

I would like to see an all black and all red SS also.

Last edited:
I wonder how it looks on black and red

I really wanted to do my solar one with the SS but everyone felt it would look weird

its interesting the SS has color options on the gumbo IDs

Here are my kill bills or Bruce lees what ever you wanna call them my big bang kobes i ordered dec. 28th still aint here but i just got a 20% code now idk if i should make the all blue with the glow sole or if i should make the BHM kobes...
View media item 798542

Back
Top Bottom