Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

That's the team orange upper! It looks lighter like the custom that guy did

What color laces did you use?
Man I gotta make that now

Last edited:
sorry but I am stealing that design, what color laces are those?

only changes I am making will be orange speckles black swoosh and maybe white GITD

I love that orange man

called and talked to a rep.... says shes going to request a remake, and she gave me a 10% code. Says I can wear the pair until I get the remake.

Hoping ebates goes back to 10% back for nike. I was about to order and thought I had a tracking ticket from december with 10% but it looks like thats not how it works and its only 6%. Only gonna get a pair if I can get at least a 10% discount. Whats the point of a it holding so many tracking tickets?

I'm about to call and say my shoes had glue stains and that the iD is coming off so I can get another code ... I let y'all know how it goes

just ordered 2 pairs.

a yeezy themed joint and a purple/grey chroma pair. actually, the exact pair posted in here with the speckled midsole. design was too ill.

thinking if i want to make another. i hope they're decent with the timetable.

I need to make two more IDs but dont have 400 or whatever it is to drop right now

Nike do Chia a and solid keep these for a couple more weeks

i dont see the logic in releasing the gumbo pack with all the new options only to immediately take them down soon after....

they will be up for quite some time is my guess...

... which is great because after having my first pair of kobe's for a week now, im convinced they are the best pair of bball shoes ive ever owned. love em

i dont see the logic in releasing the gumbo pack with all the new options only to immediately take them down soon after....

they will be up for quite some time is my guess...
i believe Nike tweeted they will be up for 6 weeks OR untill materials run out

i wouldn't be surprised if thats when they are pulling all the 8 ID's down. And they just added the meterial thing at the end of that tweet incase the Gumbo materials run out before the 6 weeks is up

hmm ya that could be cool.  although the mambacurial and the WTK with the medial NIKE didn't have the Kobe logo on the heel, which i thought looked extremely funny

Last edited:
any pics of the atomic teal solid upper? can't remember if somebody made a pair, and the gallery is not acting right for some reason

Back
Top Bottom