Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

How long after the "we starting making your NikeID" email did you guys get the Finishing Touches email? got my started making on 1/26

I was emailed a code 10% off about a week ago then I called today and was given another 10% code by the rep on the phone
Not to mention my cousin gave me her 20%
God is good -Eli4music

I was emailed a code 10% off about a week ago then I called today and was given another 10% code by the rep on the phone
Not to mention my cousin gave me her 20%
God is good -Eli4music

damn, let a brotha have one of them 10% brah

sharing is caring, especially for a broke boi

wish I made two xmas IDs, have one and I wear it all the time

I wish I another spare coupon I would let someone order with me but I have no coupons
frown.gif

i don't understand how anyone owns a camera that takes pictures that bad in 2014. i think the camera from a Motoralo Razr in 2006 was probably better

chatted with a rep about the overlay... *** hole didnt offer me ****. Just told me how it was unfortuanate, and I have 30 days to return.

I told him I needed them for something next month, and theres not enough time to return, reorder, and wait another 50 days. Even tho it only said 4-6 weeks which is 42 days max. Said the wait time is because its a custom product... well no ****.

Im pissed right now. Dude didnt offer me **** but a refund.... I dont ever even call and ask for coupon codes or anything.

I think this is because Jada has called and complained so many times, received so many codes, that they put the cabash on handing out codes.

Ordered them on xmas day received today.. one is my size 9 the other is 10.5 ...Why nike?.. WHY?????
WHOA!

These are DOPE. Is that a Black Ice Sole...??? New Option?

Or is that just how the Clear Sole looks when you have a Black Midsole?

I might have to get back on the Kobe 8 ID Bandwagon before it ends...

Back
Top Bottom