Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Thosse are dope zombified.

I might jack your id's lol ahaha.

idk which I like more.Im leaning toward clear tho.I dont want to many GITD shoes personally.

Me: Ok thank you then second question is will the Yellow and Purple Uppers for the kobe 8 id be making a return or are the sold out for good?

Bobby: It may come back, but we don't have an exact date as to if or when that would be. Our development team keeps this information under wraps to keep it from getting out. 

roll.gif

Now the question is to wait to see if they put them back up or just pull the trigger now and then return and reorder if they do

@ddash  Go ahead i dont mind just means i made a good one which encourages me to order them.

Last edited:
I hate their generic safe response which doesn't tell me anything but it "may" come back, hopefully my patience is rewarded. 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Shawn,

Thanks for the help. One of the easiest, most pleasant transaction ever on Niketalk. And I've been a member (multiple names) since 2003.

Had those been my size they woulda been on their way to upstate NY loved that ID

Didn't you customize something on it too?

Saw new pics of them kobe 8 yeezy and I am glad I didnt order them.They look kinda plain imo.Idk somethings just off.

I did see a new gray pair that I want to order tho.
I was thinking of ordering something like this, but still deciding on the color combo.  

Hopefully ID's will still be available next week.

i guess i will never understand the yeezy hype, cant figure out why it seems to be the most popular cw
eyes.gif

i guess i will never understand the yeezy hype, cant figure out why it seems to be the most popular cw
eyes.gif
Generally people who dont have actual yeezys. IMO
im with GoDucks. i don't get the hype on the ugly Yeezy's themselves or the ID's themed after them 
ohwell.gif

i think the main reason i don't like any of the yeezy themed ID's is because i'm not a fan of the swoosh being the same color as the upper on a shoe

Last edited:
@waverder  i like the black midsole better but they both look nice. With ID's running out of stock and possible being gone soon, maybe order both so you can pick on when you have them in had and send the other back...

@waverder
 i like the black midsole better but they both look nice. With ID's running out of stock and possible being gone soon, maybe order both so you can pick on when you have them in had and send the other back...

thats actually not a bad idea at all.. i might have to do that.

Soooo I got 4 we've started making your order emails today for 1 pair... :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom