Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

That logo on the tongue. Nike done did it wrong there. They should have put more contrast on these Kobe tongue logos.
There is a little bit of contrast, the pic just doesn't show it. this one shows it a little better 

but yeah Nike could have done better

There is a little bit of contrast, the pic just doesn't show it. this one shows it a little better 

but yeah Nike could have done better
Yeah from that angle looks better. But in general they dropped the ball on those kobe logos.

opinions on either?

selected the pattern knowing full well it'll be mostly white in person.
Pure speculation on my part since nobody has seen these yet... but my gut says that it would be chroma overload to have the midsole and the heelclip be chroma, in addition to the normal band of chroma around the toe....

I'd change the midsole but thats just me...

Want to make it for the hell of it to see how they look in person then return them lol
i like it... ive thought about ordering a new pair every few weeks, wearing them for a month and them returning them.... continually having a fresh pair in rotation lol.

you'd always have fresh kicks, in new cw's..... i wonder if NDC would catch on

View media item 843044I REALlY want these...."Grinch stole LA" edition.

C O O K # 45

I used solid purple outsole, but here's an idea of how they'll come out. I'm very satisfied with my pair.

http://s1091.photobucket.com/user/s...5-47B7-85B9-D749AEDB8125_zpsbz8q2ike.jpg.htmlall yellow with purple swoosh/logo, and purple outsole.

And I have a tracking # on my ups mychoice from "nikeID" scheduled for Monday.... Not sure what it is lol. I haven't received any shipment emails. I have a remake of my "Hollywood nights" pair, and some IDs I ordered for someone outside of the US. Wonder what it is... :nerd:

Last edited:
NikeiD Tweeted "Regrettably the Tour Yellow upper option has sold out on the Kobe 8 iD, and will not be returning."

Guess i better pull the trigger on this Prelude IV inspired iD before the Purple is gone  

Spurs won tonight, so I decided to order an ID.  Threw together a bunch of colors.

Expected Delivery Date: 5/12/14.  

Hopefully it will be worth the wait.

Back
Top Bottom