Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Here's a few more shots of my "Yeezy" Plat and Solar themed 8's with the newer green GITD sole options.  I decided to go with the SS upper on the Plats and Pit Viper on the Solars in an attempt the keep as close as possible to the inspirations... 

*Glow-pic taken after charging under light for a few minutes, in a very low-light setting and using a slow shutter option on the DSLR

Sigh finally got a delay email on my order from 1-23 now backdated until 4-6

Couldn't throw me a 10 percent coupon? Come on nike

New to nike talk. Thought I'd share my big bang kobe 8s.
Those are fire!!!  Love the Big Bangs, one of my favorite All Star shoes ever!  Wish the orange upper was still available, I would have ordered those right away.  

which liner should I use for my pure plats inspiration? red or team orange?
I would go with the red liner.  The liner on the Yeezy plats looks red to me.

Sigh finally got a delay email on my order from 1-23 now backdated until 4-6

Couldn't throw me a 10 percent coupon? Come on nike

Thought I wouldn't get one but they got me. Ordered same day as you. Rep didn't give in to throw a code. Saying I might when they ship but I doubt it.

Thought I wouldn't get one but they got me. Ordered same day as you. Rep didn't give in to throw a code. Saying I might when they ship but I doubt it.

It's annoying that I have to ask for a ten percent code like you delay an entire month and I have to beg for compensation? Something wrong there or am I being greedy?

I got my solars delayed my red Octobers I ordered last week det getting delayed too lol and I'm about to order another ID a pure plat and I bet all three get delayed

The worst part is in the delay email it says I cancel my order which is like basically saying you don't like it go F yourself and it also said my order is delayed until 4-6 and can also get cancelled by nike if they can't fulfill my order, so why even take my money if you can't make my shoe? Nike ID really has me tight right now

I'm thinking about making me a yeezy plat ss 8 ID also, not sure if i want the white midsole though.. it plays more to the yeezy theme but the simple grey looks soo clean, can def. see myself rocking a lot during the summer

Man... i now know how yall feel ordering multiples... ordered mine an all ready need another one. lol 
tongue.gif

@chiacrack  

I'd go with the red.  I did each of the 2 yeezy themes in october.  The orange looked cheap IMO.  

I liked the red in my black pair, but there were too many manufacturing defects for me.  ended up returning both.

@chiacrack

I'd go with the red.  I did each of the 2 yeezy themes in october.  The orange looked cheap IMO.  

I liked the red in my black pair, but there were too many manufacturing defects for me.  ended up returning both.

You used the dark orange and didn't like it?

You used the dark orange and didn't like it?
not sure which orange i used, but my shoes looked EXACTLY like the pic you posted from sole reaver on the last page.  the orange doesn't look very dark in person.

the shoe basically looks all white with a light gray swoosh too. 

just a heads up if you haven't seen them in person.  but they do look pretty much exactly like that pic in person, so if you like that pic, go for it.

Back
Top Bottom