Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Returned my Carbon FP1's (look like crap compared to the OG pair I had back in the day) and ended up ordering the Matador inspired Kobes. Sorry @battleground03 had to bite another pair of your ID's :frown:

Date says 5/2 :smh:

Just Pulled the trigger. Now the Waiting Game begins.

Just wonder why before i placed my order the date was 5/2/14 and after checkout it was 5/12/14??

Instant delay= Instant Code 
laugh.gif

JK
Plus idk if i could get a code because i work for Nike. id feel wrong because they are already on discounted

Ouch that black pit viper upper looks a bit off, was thinking about doing an all blacked out shoe as well with pit viper upper but if its gonna come out looking like that I may just stick with a solid black upper. 
IDK, they look a little better in person that the pictures make them look. There isn't as much of a difference between the black and grey. I did Pit Viper because I wanted a small amount of contrast in the shoe, just something to break up all that f***ing black and make the swoosh stand out some.

I don't know, I guess I like them well enough to keep them, but if I had to do it again, knowing what they look like now, I would've probably gone all solid black. 

has anyone made a candace parker PE-looking kobe 8 and have actual pics of how they turned out?

Got the delayed email and 10% code as well. 1-3 days delay which means probably longer but what ever. I have another order that got delayed as well so I'll have two 10%.

Last night I had a dream where @chiacrack  found and shared a coupon on the ID's that brought the price down to around $130.  

I was so happy, until I woke up.  

Last night I had a dream where @chiacrack  found and shared a coupon on the ID's that brought the price down to around $130.

I was so happy, until I woke up.
I hope this vision comes true........................ lol

still haven't gotten any delay emails yet

I told you if I get a code I got you bro

Got that 15% off yesterday for the delay 
pimp.gif

it was pretty easy. chat with a female rep. use key words. 

seriously tho...

if one of ya'll get a code after using honey, baby, boo, etc. please screen shot it and share so I can e-salute you 

damn I want to make another ID I could really use a code but I CAN'T EVEN ORDER ANOTHER! lol they sellout before 11:30 am? jesus

mine are supposed to ship the 14th honestly I am just gonna get on another chat tonight with a different rep and be like hey bae i'm disappointed in the delay this is poor customer service I don't expect this from a corportation as good as Nike I really wanted these IDs before three months come on bae throw Chia a code bae, I wanna make another ID sugartits come on

Back
Top Bottom