Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I decided to go with these three last night. Can't wait to get them. It's been a while since I made a pair. Damn Swoosh account holders are miracle workers (and no, I don't have one. A friend of mine does)

Well just made these, little bit of twist than most but overall the same. Hope these come out good

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

First time posting anything here. Just wanted to share my ID that I just pulled the trigger on. It's inspired by the show Breaking Bad. If you have seen it, then a lot of the details on the shoe should make sense. It took me forever to decide on a design. I wanted to do the Red Octobers, but couldn't get over how simple the design was. I wanted to try and make a pair that had a bit more creativity and used some more features that Nike ID allowed. Below are some pics of the shoe and a description of where I got the inspiration for parts of the design. Tell me what you think. 

I thought the yellow kobe logo with the black collar resembled the logo found on the barrel of methylamine, which gave Jessie and Walt's product that blue tint. 

Also the blue glow soles look very similar to the color of the blue meth they produced. 

On the tongue, it says "Remember My Name" which was the slogan on the poster and ad for the final season of Breaking Bad. 

The Medial ID has a yellow "W" the color is for the yellow lab suits they would wear to cook. The W, when put together with the other shoe will make W.W. Which was a huge clue in the show and played a huge significance in the story line. 

Hey everyone,

First time posting anything here. Just wanted to share my ID that I just pulled the trigger on. It's inspired by the show Breaking Bad. If you have seen it, then a lot of the details on the shoe should make sense. It took me forever to decide on a design. I wanted to do the Red Octobers, but couldn't get over how simple the design was. I wanted to try and make a pair that had a bit more creativity and used some more features that Nike ID allowed. Below are some pics of the shoe and a description of where I got the inspiration for parts of the design. Tell me what you think. 

I thought the yellow kobe logo with the black collar resembled the logo found on the barrel of methylamine, which gave Jessie and Walt's product that blue tint. 

Also the blue glow soles look very similar to the color of the blue meth they produced. 

On the tongue, it says "Remember My Name" which was the slogan on the poster and ad for the final season of Breaking Bad. 

The Medial ID has a yellow "W" the color is for the yellow lab suits they would wear to cook. The W, when put together with the other shoe will make W.W. Which was a huge clue in the show and played a huge significance in the story line. 
These are dope

A lot of people (most, in fact) have talked about how the graphic/letters on the inside of the tongue peel off. If you want to preserve yours you should paint a clear coat of some kind of fabric paint over them. Not sure what the best thing to use would be...

Seahawks ID dope

HEISENBERGS!!!!!!!!!! Yes! If I knew how to give you all my reps I would, I had that theme in mind but damn son you took it to another level well done

Last edited:
i hate how the NikeID boxes aren't big enough for my size 12s. they have to be crammed in the box 
mean.gif

Seahawks ID dope

HEISENBERGS!!!!!!!!!! Yes! If I knew how to give you all my reps I would, I had that theme in mind but damn son you took it to another level well done
Beautiful hawks id
pimp.gif

God these are sexy as hell.
thanks guys! 

A lot of people (most, in fact) have talked about how the graphic/letters on the inside of the tongue peel off. If you want to preserve yours you should paint a clear coat of some kind of fabric paint over them. Not sure what the best thing to use would be...
I just noticed on the "12th Man" side the "N" is already starting to peel off.. 

So I just read over in the LeBron iD thread nike plan's to cancel 50% of gumbo orders.... lets just say ill be mad AF. (Dont know if it's all gumbo orders or just Brons)

1.) Missed Prelude 4 Restock
2.) Won't have me iD inspired by them either.

btw for those asking about the glow life, i held my shoe in the sun for about 25 seconds and the blue sole still has a dull glow going 20mins later

yup. one of my shoes they mispelt my name. instead of waiting for a new pair, i just took the name off + got a code.

So I just read over in the LeBron iD thread nike plan's to cancel 50% of gumbo orders.... lets just say ill be mad AF. (Dont know if it's all gumbo orders or just Brons)

1.) Missed Prelude 4 Restock
2.) Won't have me iD inspired by them either.
They are going to restock again tomorrow just keep an eye out.

My pairs shipped, should be here thursday. 
smokin.gif
 Those seahawks have amazing color blocking, good job. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom